The Ukrainian Solution To A Common DR Problem

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
As someone who spent a few years living in Eastern Europe, she handled this guy the exact
same way she would have handled him back home. Ukrainian women to are not passive by
any stretch of the imagination and her Dominican ex-boyfriend learned this the hard way.

Michael Jironel Castillo was arrested, one of those hired by the Ukrainian Natalya Kasianova to beat and torture her former Dominican partner.
(Google Translate)

After being a fugitive, Michael Jironel Castillo was arrested , one of those hired by the Ukrainian Natalya Kasianova to beat and torture her former Dominican partner.

The Public Ministry accuses Castillo and the foreigner of committing acts of torture and barbarism to the detriment of Miguel Ángel Linares.

A judge from the Office of Permanent Attention of the National District postponed until tomorrow, July 26, the knowledge of the request for a measure of coercion against the Ukrainian Kasionova, in order to merge both processes because it is the same case . Likewise, so that the lawyers of the defendants study the accusations and prepare their arguments for their defenses.

For this fact, the accused Luis Vargas is in prison , who together with Castillo committed the act on May 23.

about the fact
According to the file , the victim Miguel Ángel Linares attended an appointment that Natalya Kasianova made for him to supposedly talk about the relationship they had for three months and that had ended several weeks earlier due to the physical and psychological abuse to which Linares was subjected by of the accused.

The young man arrived at Kasianova's residence and was received by Vargas, an accomplice of the accused, who accompanied him to the apartment. Once there, the victim realized that the accused was also accompanied by Castillo.

When the accomplices beat the victim, the Ukrainian observed mistreating him, an action that she also recorded with her device. The defendants proceeded to tie his hands and feet and gagged him to beat him all day until Linares was unconscious.

Then, they moved with the victim along the 30 de Mayo highway, and soon to Núñez de Cáceres avenue they released Linares, who a few minutes later broke free and asked for help.

1658880927373.png

Source: www.GenteTuYa.com

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
As someone who spent a few years living in Eastern Europe, she handled this guy the exact
same way she would have handled him back home. Ukrainian women to are not passive by
any stretch of the imagination and her Dominican ex-boyfriend learned this the hard way.
Now that is what I call going hard in the paint.
Don't set the pick, if you can't take the charge.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I'm not saying violence is the solution however
nothing else seems to be working to change their
attitude towards beating on women.
Now, I am not saying that she should have his (insert inappropriate language of your choice here) beat...
BUT I UNDERSTAND ‼️

I do not advocate flagrant fouls on the court either.

But according to others posting in another thread...
This might be considered education 🤪

Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Now, I am not saying that she should have his (insert inappropriate language of your choice here) beat...
BUT I UNDERSTAND ‼️

I do not advocate flagrant fouls on the court either.

But according to others posting in another thread...
This might be considered education 🤪
Knowing what I know about Eastern European women he was
very lucky she didn't attempt to remove his "manhood".

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Knowing what I know about Eastern European women he was
very lucky she didn't attempt to remove his "manhood".
:eek:
😬
Straight Lorina style.
Well, if will keep that in mind when dealing with Eastern European women in the future.
And foster and maintain a relationship based on mutual respect.

Brother this is a straight walk off home run thread.
I can barely get up off the floor I am laughing so hard. 🤣

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
That guy is going to remember her for the rest of his life, especially if her actions left marks on his body that are permanent. If she invaded his dreams, he will not have a full night sleep ever again.

Last edited:

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
She’s definitely crazy though. That’s one of my close friends and a business associate. This isn’t even a weird occurrence with her. Just another normal day for Natalya.