Thirteen murders in one night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Tell me smart what upside will I get by showing DR1 members I am intelligent??? Please share with me how showing a bunch of people living in DR that I am "smart" bring down the cost of living in Chicago???.

Well intentionally stupid works well for you, you got it right. I had no idea anyone would be so stupid as to be so intentionally and then write such long posts.

I do not use DR1 as a vehicle for social acceptance, nor do I use it as a bar to meet and make friends. .
Again, you succeed.
You know why I do not know as much about Dominicans as some poster claim to??? Real easy I AM NOT DOMINICAN!!! I am African American and Boricua BABY!!! I can tell you about:

Willie Rosario and Marvin Gaye
Jackie Robinson and Roberto Clemente
Daddy Yankee and Nas
Salsa and R&B
mofongo and dressing aka stuffing

Loving and owning who I am is very special to me. Did you know when I was 8 yrs old in the mid 80's.
Que?

Do you know how many people that will never have the chance to move abroad?? It may not have worked out for me in DR, but the EFFORT was there. I can look myself in the mirror and sleep very well and night because no matter what I tried to live in Santo Domingo. Some people may say I failed, but in my eyes I succeeded because I TRIED, and NOT one Dominican that I know in DR had a issue with me leaving, because they KNOW and understand life in DR way better then any DR1 poster..

Ever considered they might have simply been happy to see the back of you?

Now for you mouth. I grew up in a very dangerous place and spent many summers in a very dangerous place Chicago IL and Puerto Rico. Do you know why I do not type the sort of insults some of you posters do??? I know better I knew women and men KILLED just because they ran their mouth or talk too much so I am trained not to let my mouth get me in trouble. A man could put himself in a great deal of danger just by words. I am in no way telling you what to say and not to say to people, but I would like to add try not to say some of the things you say over the internet, because one day you may eat some "spinach" and forget you are not on the net and say the wrong thing to the wrong person..

I don't think you put yourself in danger, maybe of a section order, but I doubt you are sufficient if a threat to consider anyone feels threatened by you.
You see I would never type something that I would not say if you and I was sitting at a Starbuck's, but some of you have master this skill typing words you wouldn't dare say to a person while looking into their eyes..

I don't need to say it, you say it all!

You are "smart" right?? So let me ask you, what do you think would happen to a man if he walked up to another man and state" YOU ARE A TERRIBLE FATHER" in any major hub like NYC, LA, New Orleans, Oakland, Philly, Jersey, etc. Does this happen in real life or only in "cyber world" the world you feel most at home in by your "macho" key strokes.

I don't mix with sh1t fathers, my friends are pretty responsible well settled people, on the internet they spring up occasionally, know what I mean?

BTW Don't believe me??? Okay go do a test run in DR that is where you are right now. Go tell a Dominican that he SUCKS at being a father, then tell me all about it tomorrow.

Just did, he asked me which child he sucked at, looked stupid and then asked me for 50 pesos for some medicine, and so I figured he is pretty crap at being a dad to at least one.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
First of all, it's very hard to find a "Sperm Donor" here in the DR, Just Like You, they left after their "Deposit"!!!!
Second of all, you ate a 25 year old hot dog and fries?????
That's not good for you!!!!
:knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:dead::dead::dead:
I really don't care about you posting the same pathetic EXCUSES for your "Life Choices" anymore, but those responses dig you deeper & deeper!
I told you the "First Rule of Holes"...."Stop Digging" but you wouldn't stop!
In fact I think you went out and bought a "Bucket Loader"!!!!!
And we all, except you it seems, know what's in your "Bucket"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Why are you feeding this troll?

How SILLY do you look!!! You are a poster asking another poster for posting on a site where people post.

I was responding to CC post about me from yesterday. Did you see me direct anything toward Smart, or did Smart try to come to CC aid???

Why is CC and many others never a so called "troll" when they post like it is no tomorrow about EVERYTHING and to EVERYONE???

I NEVER I mean NEVER respond to any poster unless they make an insulting reply toward me.

You average around a 1,000 posts a year compared to my 850 give or take, and I am a troll because your average is higher.

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
No, you are a troll because you post poop! Simple, trolling is nothing to do with overall posting, just when you do, it is pointless. Everyone is guilty of being a troll once in a while, look, we keep this going by responding to your poop, kinda trolling in itself, isn't it?

Anyway, I thought no one could get under your skin? See why your full of poop!

It's all light hearted JMB, I think you're probably a very nice boy with good intentions, so god bless ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.