Proof: Abinader Want to Stay in Office

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013

This is the reason he wanna stay in office so he can focus on AI more than fixing the country. How we can tell this clown to fix many things we have been neglect for years, years and never been fixed.

Just wow.

Naked_Snake

Bronze
Sep 2, 2008
Very disappointed if he doesn't address education here. That would be a major failure.
Problem number one on that front would be to put the so called ADP (main teachers' syndicate in the country) in their place, and that requires a will of steel that I don't think he has.

Reactions: melphis

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Problem number one on that front would be to put the so called ADP (main teachers' syndicate in the country) in their place, and that requires a will of steel that I don't think he has.

You could be right, but he has to try. Saying everything is great with education here is unmitigated bullshit that everyone knows.

C'mon Luis, you're prez of the whole country, not just the AIs. Grow a pair, or at least 1.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I'm sure several of us here have a few union busting associates that would fix the teachers syndicate here for a nominal fee. As I said before, if the President is serious most of these issues could be fixed within 48 hours. Just keep replacing the ministers until one of them grows a set (or a couple of brain cells that function).

Reactions: Naked_Snake

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I think I mentioned that AI is job one. No changes in that regard since day 1 of his administration.