Those "Nice" And "Mature" Comments On The Reputation Thingie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Do these people REEEEEEALLY think SOME of us are bothered by their negative comments?

I just think it's funny they are giving their points away just because they don't like someone's post, even if they post is not a bad post.

I said it from the beginning, this WILL turn into a popularity contest as SOME people DO have a hidden agenda.

This is one of the "negative" post I got from one "winner"....Talk about a "winner":

"Insensitive post....Depression is an illness".

(Btw, like I said before, the "winner" quoted a post where NOTHING was said about depression).

Anybody else has a "nice" comment?.

Btw 2: I WANT TO BE RED, DARN IT!!!. Wahahahahaha!!.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Good grief do we have to hear about this every time you get a comment and for a month after.

I can see it doesn't bother you at all.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ayyyy

Good grief do we have to hear about this every time you get a comment and for a month after.

I can see it doesn't bother you at all.
You don't want to hear it, don't read it!!.

Is that too hard for you to do?. Try it....It doesn't take a rocket scientific to do it.

Actually, it doesn't bother me.....just trying to expose SOME of you, the ones with the "hidden agendas", ;);).

Annnnd, before you say something else....I asked if I could start this thread and I was told it was ok.

So if you have any frustrations, take your frustration to that person or go give me some more negative points, ;);).

Have over 40 points to give away?.....Wahahahahaha!.

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
That's OK miguel. I've just gone from being on a "distinguished road" to an "unknown quanity" despite my many posts on the board. I don't think this green box thing means much to those people who's opinion really matters, me included.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
How does this work? If I make a comment someone doesn't like then they get to send me a pm and I have points deducted for it?

You know what, however you slice it it is total BS. I've stated 100 times already that this whole system is just for some people with funny little agendas to finally relive their high school years, instead this time they get to be the "cool" kids instead of the geeks they were in real life.

Whatever. All I am saying is, if insults aren't allowed than neither should baiting.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Actually, it doesn't bother me.....just trying to expose SOME of you, the ones with the "hidden agendas", ;);).

Some of YOU?????? Honey when I decide to give you some you'll know it's from me I promise you that.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Some of YOU?????? Honey when I decide to give you some you'll know it's from me I promise you that.

OUCH!!!

And here we have ladies and gentlemen, our first contestants for the steel cage match!!!

The Fabulous Moolah vs. Haystacks Calhoun!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I'll pay $5.00 to see this!!!

Gee...my red box is getting redder by the minute...I wonder what that means...???

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Promesas....Promesas....

Sure....of course, ;););).

Promises....Promises....Just make sure they count....Or that I care...

Annnd, please don't "honey" me......It's going to make me cry!!!!. Wahahahaha!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Exacto.....

That's OK miguel. I've just gone from being on a "distinguished road" to an "unknown quanity" despite my many posts on the board. I don't think this green box thing means much to those people who's opinion really matters, me included.
EXACTLY!!.

SOME of these people should be made aware that their negative comments, those that will take a poster to a "unknown quantity" or get them a "red" square means NOTHING to a member who knows about that poster's contribution to the site.

SOME of these people take this thing too seriously.

The only reason Berzin, AZB and others with a "red" square have it is post something someone didn't want to hear, even if the post was a good post.

Imagine the negative comments I would have gotten when I called Escott (yuck) all these GREAAAAT names:

"Idiot, axxhole, imbecile, raccoon eyes, stinky yellow teeths, moron, jerk, dummy, prick, bitch, little girl, back stabber axxhole, mongoloid, blue lagoon creature, fa' fo', piece of shyt, crap face, flat butt dummy......"

ALLLLLLL in one post, I may add!!. (I think, wahahaha).

Can you imagine!!. Wahahahaha.

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
There are many websites other than this one if you really feel a need to be heard (and respected).

Please find one that may enjoy you taking up so much of the boards threads just to hear you talk about yourself.

I personally am getting pretty tired of it.

Guess I am losing a bit of interest in this board when half of the threads are garbage.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Talvez....

There are many websites other than this one if you really feel a need to be heard (and respected).

Please find one that may enjoy you taking up so much of the boards threads just to hear you talk about yourself.

I personally am getting pretty tired of it.

Guess I am losing a bit of interest in this board when half of the threads are garbage.
If you are getting pretty tired of it, perhaps you should start an interesting thread or take your own advice and go find yourself one of those many websites you mentioned.

Come on man, stop being so sour and see it as I see it, a joke.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
maybe there is nothing new to talk about, like reaching the end of the internet :paranoid:

Sep 19, 2005
well from what I have understood if you would have been given more than just a couple of negative remarks you would already be red!!! you only start out with 10 one negative comment and you have to NOT be green any more!!...right?

I gave away an atta boy BEFORE I even knew it would take AWAY from me points!!

but it doesnt matter too much to me.....the people that like me, will like me wether I am red , gray or green.

and the newbies will learn soon enough for themselves...and not any previous poster comments.

which is how it should be.

one negative person can load this forum up pretty quick with posts.

we all have different personalities...... and even you , yourself Miguel will admit yours is "distinctive"

man i feel like a politician with that comment ha ha ha.......hows that for saying something but not saying it.. ha h aha ha

hope everyone has fun at the 2 DR1 parties tomorrow night..

one in NYC and one in SD

bad bob out

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas comentarios....

The Fabulous Moolah vs. Haystacks Calhoun!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
Man, why do I have to be Haystacks Calhoun?.....Why not a better looking person?......

Well, better Haystacks then Mae Young, wahahahaha!.

Ok, I got 2 comments both saying just "boring", and one of them for replying to a moderator.

BUUUUT, I also did get a comment not long ago that made my day.....A comment from a member without points to give out....

It said: "have some green points. lol.

CLASSIC!.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
How does this work? If I make a comment someone doesn't like then they get to send me a pm and I have points deducted for it?

You know what, however you slice it it is total BS. I've stated 100 times already that this whole system is just for some people with funny little agendas to finally relive their high school years, instead this time they get to be the "cool" kids instead of the geeks they were in real life.

Whatever. All I am saying is, if insults aren't allowed than neither should baiting.
I agree.

I wear my one negative comment as a Badge of Honor, like I couldn't figure out where it came from...:cheeky:

Nothing like being anonymous to make snide comments and insults. Real Men would just send a PM instead of a hidden comment.

Rock On!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
NO te equivoques.....

well from what I have understood if you would have been given more than just a couple of negative remarks you would already be red!!! you only start out with 10 one negative comment and you have to NOT be green any more!!...right?

we all have different personalities...... and even you , yourself Miguel will admit yours is "distinctive"

bad bob out
Yes, I do have a unique "computer personality", I'lll give you that.

Listen, the reason MOST people are surprised that I am not "red" is because they think EVERYBODY here dislike me.

Of course, MANY do but the ones who really matter do NOT.

Shyt, SOME even dislike me but know what I say, at times, is true.

But trust me, there are a few who are making it their business I turn "red".

They think that by me being "red" that they will be able to tell me: "see, you are red, you are not important or liked here"....

Little do they know that I WILL come out and say:

"Yeah, I am red but I was NOT the first one... Berzin, AZB and others were, wahahahahahaha". LOL.

Now play nice, since I have to get out of here!!. Unless you want me to give you ALLLLL my points (in a negative way, of course) Wahahahahaha!.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Listen, the reason MOST people are surprised that I am not "red" is because they think EVERYBODY here dislike me.

Of course, MANY do but the ones who really matter do NOT.

I am red but I was NOT the first one... Berzin, AZB and others were, wahahahahahaha". LOL.

Now play nice, since I have to get out of here!!. Unless you want me to give you ALLLLL my points (in a negative way, of course) Wahahahahaha!.

I put a RED on your post, cause you want to be "RED". You tell it like it is! I pat you on the back for that.

Berzin, AZB, others??????? Well them guys can post up some heavy duty stuff.......In most posts they TILII...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I see it this way, the one who loses the most points, wins. yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AZB (with a Dot which is red HOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.