Three American brothers held in Dominican prison proclaim their innocence

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
you still angry Bill with the states.... let it go bro

Sitting here in the USA right now...

But - Yes - I think the black deaths by police are inordinate...
Hard to argue against that

The guys should have pulled out a $20 - huh?
Grease 'em

Only in America..... lived there quite a bit in my life

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
I wonder if they have arrest records in the U.S. Every single solitary drug mule says the same thing. "That's not mine", "I didn't put that there" "I was set up"

Considering the state of Florida has open public records a search of their names only yields traffic infractions and no drug offenses as you have surmised.

They are not involved in this. Why was the person from the rental agency all of a sudden at the location where the car was towed and able to take off with the package

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Considering the state of Florida has open public records a search of their names only yields traffic infractions and no drug offenses as you have surmised.

They are not involved in this. Why was the person from the rental agency all of a sudden at the location where the car was towed and able to take off with the package
Sure!!! All a set up by the PD and the drug cartel, the prisons are filled with people making such claims.

Reactions: jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Right, because it’s so hard to imagine an underpaid, untrained police force known for corruption and setups to be behind this
They extort people who at least LOOK like they have Money .
these dudes dont look like they even have a pot to piss in ... what were they extorting them for ? Chiclets ?

Reactions: Big

Andre14615

Banned
May 31, 2019
Sure!!! All a set up by the PD and the drug cartel, the prisons are filled with people making such claims.
So why was the Dominican freaking out trying to get the car and package back? They say that package was touched by 3 different people.

I know you're smarter than this. Those kids had ample opportunity to rid themselves of that piss poor weed (If they were truly smugglers as you call it).

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
I always stash my bricks in the engine compartment🙄

Sounds like these knuckleheads were in this somehow.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
No prior drug history; shoe doesn’t fit.

They don’t even fit the profile for the drug cartel either.

But keep on thinking you’re right ;-)
Yes sir, it's the time proven mule formula. "Just drive this rental car to said location and you will get paid" you don't even need to know what's in it. A drug mule is a drug mule, they are just as culpable as any dealer spreading poison. Any time someone says "hey will you take this package back to the States for me and I will pay your airfare and give you 2 thousand" you are a sucker and a mule.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I'm still trying to understand how "Frantically pouring OIL into the engine" " to GET IT GOING AGAIN"???
The news people are idiots for repeating this , or making up this " reason" for stopping .
Probably irrelevant but just odd.
Pouring oil into the engine does not make an Engine go again.. makes no sense ., so why did they stop ?
Engine could have stopped running , but it had nothing to do with the Oil being Low a quart or even 2 .
but again, they could just be idiots who know Zero about a Cars Engine

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I'm still trying to understand how "Frantically pouring OIL into the engine" " to GET IT GOING AGAIN"???
The news people are idiots for repeating this , or making up this " reason" for stopping .
Probably irrelevant but just odd.
Pouring oil into the engine does not make an Engine go again.. makes no sense ., so why did they stop ?
Engine could have stopped running , but it had nothing to do with the Oil being Low a quart or even 2 .
but again, they could just be idiots who know Zero about a Cars Engine
They sure weren't trained mechanics for sure.

Reactions: jd426

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
Yes sir, it's the time proven mule formula. "Just drive this rental car to said location and you will get paid" you don't even need to know what's in it. A drug mule is a drug mule, they are just as culpable as any dealer spreading poison. Any time someone says "hey will you take this package back to the States for me and I will pay your airfare and give you 2 thousand" you are a sucker and a mule.

So a drug dealer would just trust 3 random guys here on vacation to transport a package of marijuana? That's a stretch.

I am still curious to know how the guy from the rental showed up and why he grabbed the packet?

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
Looks like they were released yesterday from jail but need to remain in the country.

This type of negative publicity about Dominican Republic doesn't bode well for tourism which is desperately needed

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Who are the 2 other men in the car with the Brothers? Maybe it was their weed? The Brothers are out of jail but are required to stay in the DR until the next round of proceedings. Maybe they will post more info on facebook?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
That would require PN using
some common sense. Never
gonna happen.
They would have had to lift Fingerprints BEFORE like a DOZEN People Played with the Package ..
Might as well use if for a game of Football now ... useless