Three doses of Covid-19 vaccine; vaccine stocks have not expired

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Unfortunately, it is what it is. Right, wrong, now what? Sure, many would like to go back in time, but we can't. Between my family and my spouse's family there were a lot of divided opinions. Carrot, stick, bottom line you are only responsible for yourself. We can argue this forever, but it won't change anything for that place in time.
Agreed.
I'm done with this one.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Explain this to us , Logically ?
How does someone who is against the Vaccine for their OWN Bodies , only care about themselves .
would love to hear this one .
When I see you ask @CristoRey the same question
I believe the overwhelming majority of our pro vax members were only concerned about themselves.

If this post is considered offensive to any of you..
offense is taken, never given.
Then and only then can you step to me @jd426 and ask me anything.

And while you are at it explain how you being and Anti-Vax for your own body gives you the right to be critical of anyone else's choice.

And though I appreciate the love you always show me.
You are not going to hear anything else from me on this subject until you answer my questions.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Children couldn't go to school, we couldn't shop in supermarkets or go into banks or government offices or doctor's offices or even receive surgery in a hospital without that Vax Cards.
How do we pretend we were allowed to make a personal decision to not get injected.
OK I'll just die of starvation and with no money - that was the option if you could not go into a market to buy food.

And what about those who lost their careers or gave in to have a job?

All this because a few deranged men wanted to flex & control and Big Pharma spread around large donations to influence them. The Vax demands weren't decided in DR. DR like so many other countries bought the lies by the great White Men up North and just imitated what they did.

Thank God a few smart doctors here weren't muzzled and both Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were used here and were easily obtained in DR, but they banned in the US and Canada.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
When I see you ask @CristoRey the same question

Then and only then can you step to me @jd426 and ask me anything.

And while you are at it explain how you being and Anti-Vax for your own body gives you the right to be critical of anyone else's choice.

And though I appreciate the love you always show me.
You are not going to hear anything else from me on this subject until you answer my questions.

Very Simple I never was Critical of Others Choices .. not here or anywhere .. I just refused to comply with their demands .. If I worked in a Hospital, I would have let them fire me . There was Zero chance I was going to comply.
and the only people who were trying to SHAME People into Complying , and calling people selfish were the ones who were Repeating the " Follow the Science" Mantra . Some of them right here . like the one who sneaks in to Dislike posts and then runs off .

Not sure why you got this so backwards , but somehow you managed to .
So yeagh , IMO Cristo Rey got it right . and he had it early on too .

I think you boxed yourself in, and you know it . Its illogical to call someone who makes a Decision which " Science" at the time is claiming may cost him his Life to be" Selfish" , and by the Big Pharms own admissions the Vaccine does nothing to stop the spread .
We said the exact same thing about the Masks ( although I willfully complied with that) , they do not stop the Spread , they only slowed it down , a very small percentage , Real Science ..
and low and behold , Science Finally had to admit that as a truth as well .

I'm now out of this Conversation as well . nothing else left to be said

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Very Simple I never was Critical of Others Choices .. not here or anywhere .. I just refused to comply with their demands .. If I worked in a Hospital, I would have let them fire me . There was Zero chance I was going to comply.
and the only people who were trying to SHAME People into Complying , and calling people selfish were the ones who were Repeating the " Follow the Science" Mantra . Some of them right here . like the one who sneaks in to Dislike posts and then runs off .

Not sure why you got this so backwards , but somehow you managed to .
So yeagh , IMO Cristo Rey got it right . and he had it early on too .

I think you boxed yourself in, and you know it . Its illogical to call someone who makes a Decision which " Science" at the time is claiming may cost him his Life to be" Selfish" , and by the Big Pharms own admissions the Vaccine does nothing to stop the spread .
We said the exact same thing about the Masks ( although I willfully complied with that) , they do not stop the Spread , they only slowed it down , a very small percentage , Real Science ..
and low and behold , Science Finally had to admit that as a truth as well .

I'm now out of this Conversation as well . nothing else left to be said
I felt sorry for people who had to have a mask on all day at work. Seemed exaggerated. Then I knew people talking about wearing masks but never saw them with one on. Then you had the people complaining about wearing a mask in an Uber and just a few hours running erands. I wore it where it was required. I thought it was a small sacrifice.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
We North Americans all were intentionally scared by the rumors of people dropping and writhing on streets unable to breath and others being stuck on diseased cruise ships unable to find a port that would allow them to disembark.

And the face of all this was a weasel of a little man, named Anthony Fauci. People in DR were repeating his lies like Ivermectin was ineffective, even though many hospitals here were having widespread early success discharging patients out of intensive care in days.

Now Robert Kennedy JR in the interview below. tells us why Ivermectin had to be established as not effective and banned it from being prescribed by doctors and dispensed by pharmacists. Loss of their license or admitting priveleges was the crudgel.

How many here have Ivermectin in their DR medicine cabinets right now? (I always keep it) it's very cheap - and that was the problem for Big Pharma. We were played and it still continues.

• Love
Reactions: jd426 and nanita

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
We North Americans all were intentionally scared by the rumors of people dropping and writhing on streets unable to breath and others being stuck on diseased cruise ships unable to find a port that would allow them to disembark.

And the face of all this was a weasel of a little man, named Anthony Fauci. People in DR were repeating his lies like Ivermectin was ineffective, even though many hospitals here were having widespread early success discharging patients out of intensive care in days.

Now Robert Kennedy JR in the interview below. tells us why Ivermectin had to be established as not effective and banned it from being prescribed by doctors and dispensed by pharmacists. Loss of their license or admitting priveleges was the crudgel.

How many here have Ivermectin in their DR medicine cabinets right now? (I always keep it) it's very cheap - and that was the problem for Big Pharma. We were played and it still continues.
Mine is in the pharmacy across the street from my house.

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Pfizer is still available in DR.
There was an effort to outsource production to make enough vaccines available. Some production locales were not maintaining purity
As a result there was some serious documentation of over-the-allowable DNA in the vaccines.
The ratio was supposed to be limited to 3030:1 RNA/DNA (330ng/mg DNA/RNA).
But Pfizer lot # FL8095 exceed the DNA by 20-70 times the allowable amount and as a result 2 children receiving that lot died and 1262 children injured
There was a total 5.5 million doses labeled with this lot number and it was produced for children, with 20% of it target to be given to children under 5 years, an age that had almost no deaths from the Covid flu.

Do no vaccinate children

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Pfizer is still available in DR.
There was an effort to outsource production to make enough vaccines available. Some production locales were not maintaining purity
As a result there was some serious documentation of over-the-allowable DNA in the vaccines.
The ratio was supposed to be limited to 3030:1 RNA/DNA (330ng/mg DNA/RNA).
But Pfizer lot # FL8095 exceed the DNA by 20-70 times the allowable amount and as a result 2 children receiving that lot died and 1262 children injured
There was a total 5.5 million doses labeled with this lot number and it was produced for children, with 20% of it target to be given to children under 5 years, an age that had almost no deaths from the Covid flu.

Do no vaccinate children
CB, can I tweak that a little? Do not vax anyone under 93 2/3.