Three doses of Covid-19 vaccine; vaccine stocks have not expired

Alejandra

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2016
Covid-Weekly-28-March-2023-1024x544.png

During the Wednesday, 29 March 2023 press conference, the Ministry of Public Health said that the World Health Organization recommendation is for people to have had three doses of Covid-19 vaccine. In the Dominican Republic, most of the population that has received three vaccines, has received two doses of Sinovac and one dose of Pfizer.

The Ministry of Public Health reports that as of 28 March 2023, 7,314,629 persons in the Dominican Republic have received a first Covid-19 vaccine dose; 6,088,113 have received a second dose and 2,543,727 have received a third booster shot.

The Ministry of Public Health says that a fourth and fifth vaccine are recommended for healthcare workers, pregnant women, seniors and those with health problems.

The Ministry of Public Health says that it has stocks of vaccines for people that are not expiring yet. He said the US manufacturer has...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The amount of young healthy adults killed by problems caused by getting vaccinated vs the amount of healthy young adults killed by Covid is very telling.

The DR government should be discouraging people from receiving additional shots at this point in time.
It should also start encouraging better diets, more exercise and healthier lifestyle choices.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
The amount of young healthy adults killed by problems caused by getting vaccinated vs the amount of healthy young adults killed by Covid is very telling.

The DR government should be discouraging people from receiving additional shots at this point in time.
It should also start encouraging better diets, more exercise and healthier lifestyle choices.
You want something like this Rey Rey except Dominican style?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If you are uninformed enough to continue getting Covid vaccine boosters, you might just deserve the clots that come later.
Fortunately for DR we got the mainly water-only in the Sinovac vials for most of the populace.
If you waited and lined up 2 years ago for an mRNA jab, I hope you have no future ill effects.
But you can only protect stupidity for so long................

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
If you are uninformed enough to continue getting Covid vaccine boosters, you might just deserve the clots that come later.
Fortunately for DR we got the mainly water-only in the Sinovac vials for most of the populace.
If you waited and lined up 2 years ago for an mRNA jab, I hope you have no future ill effects.
But you can only protect stupidity for so long................
I have not followed this at all. My bro-in-law, early 60s, got the vax and now has 2 blood clots in his lungs. Possibly related?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
My ex-wife's 14 year old daughter who I basically raised from the age of 3, lives over in Moca was forced to get vaxed followed by 2 booters in order to attend school and continue her studies with her classmates.

She started getting really bad headache's along with dizzy spells around middle of February this year.

After a few test the Doctor told her mother that she has developed a minor/ small blood clot in her neck restricting blood flow to her brain. The doctor's recommendation was to get her blood thinners immediately.

Sounds simple enough for all you paranoid fear mongering pro vax retired folks sitting in your gated compounds colllecting a fat pension...
right?

There's only one small problem. My little (surrogate) daughter who I love and treat like my own happens to be anemic so the blood thinner medication she is now taking has her bed ridden and not only is she no longer attending class, she is no longer doing anything else that a normal healthy 14 year old Dominican teenager does a on daily basis. There is one other young (otherwise very healthy) teenaged child at her school, they are aware of, who is currently expetiencing the exact same problem.

The people who are still promoting this poison along with people who were in favor of forcing young healthy children to take it, regardless of the potential side effects it might have on their bodies/ lives going forward...
should all be forced to drink it and drink a lot of it.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
My ex-wife's 14 year old daughter who I basically raised from the age of 3, lives over in Moca was forced to get vaxed followed by 2 booters in order to attend school and continue her studies with her classmates.

She started getting really bad headache's along with dizzy spells around middle of February this year.

After a few test the Doctor told her mother that she has developed a minor/ small blood clot in her neck restricting blood flow to her brain. The doctor's recommendation was to get her blood thinners immediately.

Sounds simple enough for all you paranoid fear mongering pro vax retired folks sitting in your gated compounds colllecting a fat pension...
right?

There's only one small problem. My little (surrogate) daughter who I love and treat like my own happens to be anemic so the blood thinner medication she is now taking has her bed ridden and not only is she no longer attending class, she is no longer doing anything else that a normal healthy 14 year old Dominican teenager does a on daily basis. There is one other young (otherwise very healthy) teenaged child at her school, they are aware of, who is currently expetiencing the exact same problem.

The people who are still promoting this poison along with people who were in favor of forcing young healthy children to take it, regardless of the potential side effects it might have on their bodies/ lives going forward...
should all be forced to drink it and drink a lot of it.
The suckers that believed Big Pharma and the little weasel Fauci need to crawl into a hole. It is so sad many lives were destroyed unnecessarily becuase of the vaccines (not Covid). And there are those on this forum that were big pushers and called us paranoid anti-vaxers. They bought into the lies.

Never ever believe again when governments or employers are pushing drugs on us that have not been tested for years for safety. The latest is Paxlovid - don't take it.
We must be able to make our own choice of what we ingest.
The Tuskegee experiment of 2021 is finished.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Got the Pfizer shot and had 2 strokes within a couple of weeks. Forced me to retire.
Sorry to hear that .. Wishing you a Full Recovery .. take care of yourself .
I think because I absolutely refused to get the Vaccine and was vocal about it "being a personal Choice , and should never be mandated by any Employer" is one of the main reasons I got Laid off .. Karma is biting them in the Arse though .

Get well .

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Got the Pfizer shot and had 2 strokes within a couple of weeks. Forced me to retire.
Damn.
Glad you survived.
Canadian friend of mine was talked into getting vaxed by a few of his fellow countrymen up in Sosua back in 2021. Less than a month later, major blood clot in one of legs and he's been limping around on crutches ever since.
From what I understand none of the folks who talked him into getting the shot are helping with his medical expenses either, go figure.

Thailand started paying out compensation about 1 year ago to families who's relatives died from the government mandated jabs. This would never happen in the West as our current crop of "leaders" and their supporters will never admit to being wrong about anything,

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
I would argue that people sharing their own experiences with these highly dangerous M-RNA shots (not vaccines at all by the traditional definition), as well as sharing what their eyes and ears tell them, as they see friends and acquaintances fall ill and sometimes die after their shots, are not 'anti-vax' posts per se.
It's disgusting, actually, to label people who are conservative and prudent with the drugs they ingest into their bodies, to be labelled AT ALL. People who wanted, for example, to wait for the clinical trials to be finished (2023) or who had legitimate concerns about the speed with which these products were forced onto the public have been treated horribly.
I fail to see why anyone would want to censor the posters here as it's pretty evident that the low uptake mentioned in the original post is due to the mounting evidence that the shots are, indeed, harming people.
It's time for the lies to end and the truth to come to light and we need to speak freely about what has been done.
If this post earns me a vacation or a ban, I'm most happy to take it. Closing the thread and banning posters reveals nothing but an unwillingness to accept that people were duped and bamboozled. It won't be the first ban for me for speaking openly on this issue, but I'm happy to be healthy, M-RNA shot free and to have sovereignty over my own body, even after my government mistakenly thought they owned it. As if I were a head of cattle.
If you are a fellow unvaccinated person, I salute you! God bless you! You are on the right side of history.
If you were manipulated, shamed, scared or coerced into participating in this grotesque science experiment, the FLCCC has some good detox protocols.