Three Gringos Arrested for Solicitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Unless the hookers were wearing a mic, how could there be ANY proof. This might be the start of major police bribe shake downs of any gringo talking to any Dominican.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Get rid of the herd of hookers, enoughs, enough. What an eyesore

Excellent idea Einstein!! While their at it, please also remove all drugs alcohol and ladrons from the island as well. Maybe just drown them all in the ocean.Prohibition is the solution.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I agree with you Castle. I'm having visions of him trying this in Sosua or Boca Chica.

J.A.M., W.D.L., y D.J.M.A.B .... are we missing any DR1 members???

That last one may be JMB. He hasn't posted in a little while...:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Unless the hookers were wearing a mic, how could there be ANY proof. This might be the start of major police bribe shake downs of any gringo talking to any Dominican.

I was thinking the same. What if I walk with my Dominican GF and we go back to the hotel to our room? Will I get arrested?

Then again I would love to see my GF's reaction if this would happen :)

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
"All men who pay for sex will be jailed". Yeah, that's food for deep thought alright.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Get rid of the herd of hookers, enoughs, enough. What an eyesore

Eyesore??? It was awesome seeing that many girls "working for a living" on the malecon. One night I counted over 50 girls from La Isla bomba to the bolita! Awesome I say! Especially the ones that were half nekkkkid!

Maybe it would be an eyesore in front of the white house or buckingham palace, but on the malecon of the most corrupt nation in the caribbean. It fits perfectly.

You can put as much lipstick as you want on this pig, its still going to be a pig. This country is nothing more than a hell hole full of a$$holes scheming to get your $$$. Yea I said it, wheres my medalla de duarte?!?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
Is there a FaceBook page to support those gringos arrested.

LMAO!! Hilarious!! It was the hookers who were trying to solicit them!!! or It was another guy in the car who was getting the hooker, but he ran away!

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Im gonna tell my girl no more allowance. Eternal love will be how long it takes her to pack up and leave

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Last night on the Spanish news, it was announced that the gringos that were arrested for solicitation in Santo Domingo have been set free, so it seems this story IS True.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bogus Story"!
I told them my name was "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC", and nothing happened!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

mangla34

Jul 2, 2012
Tres turistas?detenidos en zona de prostituci?n - Hoy Digital
This is the link to the article in english.
DR1 - Daily News Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Attorney General reports arrests of tourists soliciting sex
Three US tourists were arrested when they were soliciting sex at the crossing of Av. Jimenez Moya and the Malecon in the Centro de los Heroes, reported the Attorney General office. Hoy explains that the tourists were only identified by their initials J.A.M., W.D.L., y D.J.M.A.B, and that their arrest was part of an operation carried out by the Specialized Unit to Combat Illicit Trafficking of Immigrants and People. The office said this is part of preventive actions to discourage the soliciting of prostitutes. The authorities said the actions would continue. Recently attorney general Francisco Dominguez Brito has asked the Ministry of Tourism to warn tourists to refrain from any ties with prostitution and sexual exploitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.