Time To Move The Bars And Girls From Pedro Clisante

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The Facebook posting seems fairly accurate as far as I remember, except that it says that most Dominicans didn't know about Sosua's reputation. Cheddy's claim at the time about rampant pedophilia was a wild exaggeration.
Complete and utter BS from start to finish. Whoever this "Cheddy" character is, is a complete fool and a liar to boot. I was living in Sosua back in 2013. None of what this person claims is true.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I don't think they are done yet. Further attempts will be made by the government.
Change is slow in the DR.
you can say that again, 20 years is long time to wait for change. They have an entire new generation of chicas in Sosua.

• Wow
Reactions: windeguy

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
drinking beer 7 nights a week will end any type of career early. Sprinkle in hamburgers and fried chicken every day and the results are visible in 18 months
I think you got that all Wrong , that's just when they enter Phase 2, and get a taste of that easy Money, from the Dudes who like them as thick as the Ballenas which Come to Visit Samana to mate.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
They don't last long in the world's oldest profession, eh?
Not so sure about that.
Sure, most will not last long, but at the same time I literally see of the same women on recent Youtube videos I first saw over 20 years ago!
They look worse for wear and tripled in size (then again who does not in 20 years?), but they still walk the same small block up and down.

• Wow
Reactions: windeguy

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Not so sure about that.
Sure, most will not last long, but at the same time I literally see of the same women on recent Youtube videos I first saw over 20 years ago!
They look worse for wear and tripled in size (then again who does not in 20 years?), but they still walk the same small block up and down.
the same small block? the entire town and spillover to Cab is chica central.

Reactions: jd426

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Not so sure about that.
Maybe you need to change blocks?

• Haha
Reactions: jd426 and Big

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I drove down Pedro Clisante last night. Based on every girl I saw on the sidewalk all were overweight, out of shape and sloppily dressed and I suspect they will clean up the monger trade themselves, as no self respecting horn-dog would be slightly interested.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I drove down Pedro Clisante last night. Based on every girl I saw on the sidewalk all were overweight, out of shape and sloppily dressed and I suspect they will clean up the monger trade themselves, as no self respecting horn-dog would be slightly interested.
Honest appraisal, how many did you see? Less than a dozen? 15-40?