To Cuba by Boat

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Don't know about it, excepting the 'lone sailor' doing the trip. Do know about a 'sub-rosa' group of yachties out of Key West doing the trip year after year. They have a good time and cock a snoot at all levels of authority while doing so :laugh:. I would have no doubt that some crusty sailors out of Luperon do the trip fairly regularly. I doubt that they would report here. :bunny:

dogstar

Oct 24, 2004
Done That

I went last May to cienfuegos in the south. Beautiful city. Also went to the islands around Cayo Cinco Balas, great diving.
Joe

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
dogstar, care to PM or email me the details? Need info on how to arrange this. Chris, you too, if you have any leads on people in your area who might do this, please PM or email me. This is important, not just fun and games.

Tuan

Aug 28, 2004
Simple. Get a boat. Cruise to Cuba. Done it twice. Why do you have a problem?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
There are daily flights from Santo Domingo, Nassau Bahamas, and Mexico City..if that helps.

By boat they have nice marina in Havana called Hemingways I think, with hotel. I am sure they have other facilities around the country but the only modern marina I know in the country would be Hemingways.