US Exchange Rate

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Mike drive down to bavaro behind Solo Pollo there is a exchange house....best rates around got 49.75 yesterday ... look for the door that has a sign on it abierto
good place and honest one time I gave the guy 2100usd I thought i gave him 2K he said I gave him to much ... for that I use them all the time.. and the rates are the best

thats right, I know the owner since over 20 years, long before he moved his office to where it is now.
he has the best exchange rates around and for my 4KUS I would have gotten 49.80.- at his office.
the difference would have been 600.- pesos more for me if i would have driven all the way from punta cana village to Bavaro.
not worth the difference on the exchange rate Gas and the time spend on the drive.
as I commute daily between Cap Cana and Punta Cana Village and Veron, the Western Union Office is located perfectly right on my daily drives, so it costs me zero time and the difference of the exchange, even on 4K US changed, makes it not worth to drive to Bavaro.
aside of the fact that I really dislike Bavaro anyways.
but thanks for the Tip, always appreciated to get good info.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I’ll leave the prior two posts, as they may benefit readers, but please remember this thread is designated ONLY for the exchange rate and location. No chitchat.

Thanks

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
49.70 Banco Santa Cruz - Cabarete on changing $1000 USD.

Some poster bet it would hit 50.00 buy the end of the year. I think he's going to win the bet.