Top 4 Fastest Growing Countries for Tourism

Jan 9, 2004
Hopefully, the DR can continue to build on its success............or at least maintain their numbers.

Of note, one has to wonder why a writer would include Puerto Rico as number 5 of one of the top ten fastest growing "countries" for tourism.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Reactions: NY-DR Commuter

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Hopefully, the DR can continue to build on its success............or at least maintain their numbers.

Of note, one has to wonder why a writer would include Puerto Rico as number 5 of one of the top ten fastest growing "countries" for tourism.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Today I have learned Puerto Rico is still a thing

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
What city and did you like it?
I'll answer your question, but I hope we don't get in trouble for not being DR related! I visited Cartagena, Santa Marta and Medellin. Liked them all, but the coastal towns are very hot compared to the north coast of the DR. Medellin has a cosmopolitan feel and cooler climate but after doing a city tour not much to do apart from the nightlife. Others will probably feel differently. Overall, I won't be moving from the DR.

By the way, there was a thread about the CheckMig entry and exit forms and it not working well online. I just completed what I could and that was enough for the brief glance they received.

Reactions: NanSanPedro