Topless Sunbather......

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
....Got What She Deserved!!.

(Keep in mind this is Semana Santa and the beaches in the DR are filled with parents and their kids):

While in the DR....On March 21st, I was at the beach and I a lady's screams got my attention.

She was screaming at a foreigner who was sitting on the sand, topless, with a Sankie (how I know he was a Sankie?....easy, the clothes, sneakers and ugliness gave it away).

This lady was holding 2 young kids' hands while other kids in her group where following her.

She was signaling to the sunbather to put her top on.....She left right away.

But I guess it was eating at her and within about 10 minutes, she went back to the sunbather and demanded she put her top on because there were kids around....I could hear her tell the Sankie to translate it to her....Maybe he did NOT know her language as he did NOT even try.

She told the topless girl to go to her Resort and be topless over there (but MOST of us know she can NOT be seen with the Sankie around the Resort's property).

The topless girl was shaking her head "NO".....EVERY single time the woman made a motion for her to put her top on, the topless girl shook her head "NO".

All of a sudden, BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!:

THE LADY STARTED THROWING SAND AT THE TOPLESS GIRL WITH BOTH HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Then they started screaming at each other and when the Sankie tried to say something to the lady (yell at her), a gang of guys surrounded him.

All of a sudden, the beach security came and when the Sankie tried to get loud, they told him, while pushing him, to shut the hell up and be quiet.

Security told the toples girl to put her top on and to go away....that they did NOT wanted any trouble, especially being Semana Santa.

When she mentioned she did that everywhere she went, they told her that she was NOT going to do it there....To do it in her country....To put her top on, go away or they were going to put her in jail.

She finally, with sand all over her, put her top on and was walking away when all of a sudden......BOOOOM!:

AGAIN, the lady and NOW about 10 kids started throwing sand at her back!!.....SOME kids even followed her for a while!!.

Too bad fricking Mayra was somewhere taking pics of her daughter with my camera!!.....It could have been a classic!!.

Btw: in all my visits to Juan Dolio, this is the first time I have seen a woman topless......They usually stay on their side of the Resort.

Btw 2: I gave the lady a "2 thumbs up" when she passed by me!!.

All you sunbathers out there, be careful you do NOT come across that lady!!.

Topless anyone?.

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si senor!

Miguel, that is hilarious!!
Actually, it was.

Let her and her flabby butt go topless someplace else!!.

You know, A LOT of guys get turned on when they see a topless woman at the beach.

I do NOT....I am like...."put some fricking clothes on!!".

When I lived in NY and my hormones were running wild and I wanted to watch topless or naked women, I used to go to Riis Park Beach.....A nude beach!!

And let me tell you, my teenage friends and I got that idea out of our heads REEEEEEEEAL fast when MOST of the people there were as old as Beethoven and as ugly as Idi Amin!!.

Noooo, those where NOT falling stockings we were seeing....they were old ladies wrinkles!!!.

There should be a law in the DR for women to go topless in a specific place.

(And nooooo, I do NOT care if you can do it in your country...Go do it there, then!).

And if they complain, then men should be allowed to parade their "Bambinos" in front of their kids!.

Let's see how they "like them apples!!".

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I am all for topless women tanning BUT she should have the goods.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Foreigners/Tourists visiting DR should be aware that the island is very conservative [at least when it comes to sunbathing or enjoying the beaches]. Going topless isnt the norm for women and others should respect and refrain from public [or indecent] exposure. Please go find yourself a private, nude or empty beach...and or stick to the resorts where it is allowed.
FYI the few women I have seen topless in DR [in resorts] were all gorgeous so no complaints there. But seriously, don't do this in front of families and or children...
Is that Rocky I see with camera in hand, QUICK HIDE!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I was born in Croatia, where topless bathing and sunbathing is standard practice, We have may Italians & tourists from all over the world that come to visit our breathtaking beaches and scenery, I have not many issues with topless sunbathing, but then again I don't have a son, I may feel different about it if I did.

I have seen older woman, Bigger woman, woman with no breasts, all shapes and sizes topless, and whatever, you glance and if it's something unusual you nudge your partner so they don't miss the unusual sighting and that's it...

As far as topless by the pool-I HATE IT-this is where the kids hang out, there should be absolutely no topless sunbathing at the pools, our resort in DR, was ok with it. My first trip to DR, I did topless sunbathe, only for a couple of days, the fun club, was always out on the beach and they would just plop down and start a conversation, how embarrassing when you are topless, to me (this is just me) I am fine being topless and left alone, just reading or whatever!! but to have the male anamacion boys hover, it was awkward...so that's it for my topless sunbathing in DR!

Another thing thats not so cool with me, the g-string bottems on both men and woman, and the famous banana slings...it's nasty...ewww

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Bueno.....

Foreigners/Tourists visiting DR should be aware that the island is very conservative [at least when it comes to sunbathing or enjoying the beaches]. Going topless isnt the norm for women and others should respect and refrain from public [or indecent] exposure. Please go find yourself a private, nude or empty beach...and or stick to the resorts where it is allowed.
FYI the few women I have seen topless in DR [in resorts] were all gorgeous so no complaints there. But seriously, don't do this in front of families and or children...
To me...NOTE: "TO ME", as in MY OPINION:

It's a form of disrespect to impose your country's norms on a country that does NOT have the same said norms!.

I don't care if you are my future wives, Charlize Theron and Jessica Biel, I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR "PUPPIES" IN PUBLIC!!!!!!!.

To me, it's NOT sexy at ALLLLLLLLLLL......There's no second look coming from this sex maniac!!.

Again, I have no problem with people sunbathing topless, OR NUDE, if that's what rocks their boats, but do it where it's permitted!!.

I can ASSURE you that the first people complaining to the "four winds" about men with their "Bambinos" hanging ALLLLLLLLLL over the place, WILL be those topless women!.

Let them explain to their kids when they are asked ALLLL kind of questions!!.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
one look at that old lady's pic posted by Rocky and now I will be wearing sunscreen for the rest of my time here ..but to me another unpleasant sight are the American, Canadians and Europeans who have turned their skin into leather ...and most of them are STILL out there tanning!

Sunscreen and moisturizer are very important anytime you go outside. It's best to start when one is young even if one isn't sunbathing topless but if one is, better slather plenty on those boobies because they don't get much sun any other time ;)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
thread has been reopened. please stay on topic.

my two cents: if you want to go topless i could care less. no matter if saggy or in shape as long as the beach you are in allows it. if there is no sign that says NO TOPLESS in juan dolio then the lady that was sun bathing topless with the sankie had all her rights.

thank you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
RE: Topless.
Welll the beach along Hole 7 of Playa Dorada is sorta topless. I lot of us have "googled" an walked slowly by there on the way to the green. A few guys have been known to purposely put their ball (singular) on the beach just go go and peek...
However, that is about it..

As for Croatia: Man! it get cold up there, it get so rainy...here it is sunny, and we do not like the sun all that much.

One of my thoughts: Why on earth would a woman subject her boobies to such punishment? I can think of nothing more painful (well kidney stones and birthing aside) than a woman's nipples all sun burned....(Like who like warm milk>>>)

Anyway, I am glad the woman stood up for her beliefs...

HB, from Cap Cana

And let me say that this muct be a record for deleted Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i have always seen topless sunbathers and nobody really cares. Most of the euro's who choose to do this one would not want to look at. The locals just seem to turn their heads and not notice.

I have pretty much only seen topless at the touristy areas. (although i have seen completely nude outside of the tourist areas...and that was dominicans).

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Who Cares?

...the lady that was sun bathing topless with the sankie had all her rights.
Did she?
As far as I know 'indecent exposure' is prohibited by law in this country.
Then there are unwritten laws, too.
In this society it's just not done.
Look around, do the 'dominicanas' do it?

So, some do not care, right?
Well, let them spend their holidays in islamic countries and sunbathe half naked there.

m'frog

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
but what IS "indecent exposure". I see many fat guys in thongs.....now THAT is just as indecent as some boobies on a beach.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Lack of Respect

but what IS "indecent exposure"....

Quote:
"Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure by a person of a portion or portions of his or her own body under circumstances where such an exposure is likely to be deemed an offense against prevalent standards of decency and may in fact be a violation of law."

m'frog

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Who the hell wants to look at some flat-a** broad anyway? At least Dominican women have a big bu** to look at so one can have its own fantasy.;)

Zeus (even Gods have fantacies)

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I missed all the deleted posts...lol...
But....is there actually a law in the DR against this???
Was the lady throwing sand Dominican???

Because the first time and pretty much only time I have seen topless bathers was in the DR...untill I started traveling to Europe..

I would say 98% of the topless bathers are European...and to them it's no big deal...nor a sexual thing...so unless I missed some of this...it would have been very very offensive to that lady for some random to throw sand at her for sitting on the beach as she is accustomed to...

Surprised the sand thrower didn't get punched in the face...most women I know would not just run away or throw sand back if some woman came up to them and threw sand on them....

Was she really the only topless lady on the beach?? I find that hard to imagine...and even if she was...how is just sitting there topless offensive....?????? Now if there was some touching and stuff involved that's different...but just sitting there? Get real..

I admit may have been entertaining to watch...but wow....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mira que bien......

thread has been reopened. please stay on topic.

my two cents: if you want to go topless i could care less. no matter if saggy or in shape as long as the beach you are in allows it. if there is no sign that says NO TOPLESS in juan dolio then the lady that was sun bathing topless with the sankie had all her rights.

thank you.
Holllllyyyyy Holllllyyy Molllllyyyy, Guacamolllllyyyyy, it's alive, Batman, it's alive!!!.

Man, SOME moderators should "watch and learn" from you....Especailly those trigger happy ones that keeps closing threads because they have to time to moderate them and it's easier to close them than to delete posts....You closed it, when you had the time to delete the off topic posts you did and then opened it again...KUDOS!!.

Btw: Hillbilly is right... It "gotta" the most posts deleted on a thread in DR1 history....Like 40, right?. El diablo cono!!. Whahahaha!.

Now, and to keep it topic-related:

SOME people think that I have a problem with topless sunbathing....I really do NOT (and by the way, her "puppies" were NOT that bad....compared to mine...they were GREEEEAT!!....Btw: I am NOT admitting to looking, but since the lady was yelling at her, I couldn't help but look that way, you know, ;)).

I have seen plenty and it really doesn't face me....BUT I admit that it really phisses the hell out of me when it's done at a place it's not supposed to be done and when kids are around!.

If I wanted my kids to see "puppies", I'll take them to a place where it's allowed.....If it's NOT allowed, keep your fricking top ON.....And if you are doing it because you CAN do it in your country, then stay in your country and do NOT force others to adapt to YOUR customs!!.....Especially in Semana Santa, when it's a norm to take your kids to the beach!.

I said it once and I WILL say it again:

Little by little, Juan Dolio WILL become as corrupted as Boca Chica. And that WILL be a shame!.

Btw: Been kicked out 3 times...Is it my computer or the site itself?..Perhaps it's

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Preguntas y respuestas....

is there actually a law in the DR against this???
Was the lady throwing sand Dominican???

I would say 98% of the topless bathers are European...and to them it's no big deal...nor a sexual thing...so unless I missed some of this...it would have been very very offensive to that lady for some random to throw sand at her for sitting on the beach as she is accustomed to...

Surprised the sand thrower didn't get punched in the face...most women I know would not just run away or throw sand back if some woman came up to them and threw sand on them....

Was she really the only topless lady on the beach?? I find that hard to imagine...and even if she was...how is just sitting there topless offensive....?????? Now if there was some touching and stuff involved that's different...but just sitting there? Get real..

I admit may have been entertaining to watch...but wow....
Even if there isn't a law, or a posted sign, people should NOT take the liberty to get topless when they see NOBODY else doing it. I can go around I say that if there's no sign that says "topless allowed", then they should NOT do it.

Yes, the lady was Dominican (at least she threw a few Dominican insults).

Yes, I believe you are correct (well I don't know about the 98%) but just because they are allowed to do it in their country, it does NOT mean they can do it in every single countries they go....(then they wonder why so many people dislike them).

Perhaps you are but I am not surprised the sand thrower did NOT get punched in the face...Why for telling a foreigner to NOT put her top on in HER country, in front of HER Dominican kids and family?. Are you kidding me, I am surprised she did NOT punched the lights out of the tourist!.

I wasn NOT looking for topless sunbathers (;);)) but I did NOT see anyone else...I guess they stay in their neck of the woods.

When it comes to kids, you don't think is offensive to have to explain to them why a woman is topless, especially if they don't see mommy topless at home?....

Is a man sitting/standing with his "bambino" swinging all over the place (if windy, haha) not offensive?.

In my book, NOTHING wrong with being topless (or naked for that matter) where it's allowed. But when not allowed.....well, you know!