Traffic Nuts

MOC1

Oct 22, 2002
What the hell is going on with the traffic in the Sosua-Puerto Plata area? Jammed most of the day.... are the trucker unions behind this or what?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
What the hell is going on with the traffic in the Sosua-Puerto Plata area? Jammed most of the day.... are the trucker unions behind this or what?
Sounds like they need to expedite that plan to make the highway 4 lanes.

I doubt the truckers are doing anything, but ya never know. I just went from Cabarete to Puerto Plata and back a few days ago and there were no major issues.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Condom sales must have gone 'bust' many years ago.
I don't mind the cars as much as the unskilled and childish moto riders.
It used to be dangerous to drive here - it has become insanity the last 2 years. I will actually welcome higher fuel prices
And most of the vehicles are not insured.

Reactions: XQT and PCMike

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
The motos don’t bother me at all. They don’t impede anything. It’s the double parkers, the let’s stop in the middle of the roaders, the left lane slow campers, and the oh, I’m sorry, is this only for paso rápidoers th annoy tf out of me. Oh yea, let’s not forget the Betty Brake Lighters.

XQT

Dec 7, 2022
Puerto Plata

Volume,
You may hit a lucky time slot with less traffic.

Good chance you'r progress will still be impeded by slow movers trucks,cars,motores, carts, double parkers in the middle of the hyw. drive lane buying something or talking to someone.
Spend all week going to P.P.
Once in town even worse.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The motos don’t bother me at all. They don’t impede anything. It’s the double parkers, the let’s stop in the middle of the roaders, the left lane slow campers, and the oh, I’m sorry, is this only for paso rápidoers th annoy tf out of me. Oh yea, let’s not forget the Betty Brake Lighters.
Ever notice the motos parking and taking up 10 parking space for 6 motos?

Reactions: ejl293 and drstock

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
same out here on the east coast too many cars for the infrastructure and it's only going to get worse with all the new housing and uneducated and disrespectful drivers....but hey look at us we have 10mil vistors

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Condom sales must have gone 'bust' many years ago.
I don't mind the cars as much as the unskilled and childish moto riders.
It used to be dangerous to drive here - it has become insanity the last 2 years. I will actually welcome higher fuel prices
And most of the vehicles are not insured.
Yes most are uninsured... and the ones that are have garbage insuranse