Trial for Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Murder, rape, child abuse, kidnapping, drugs, and yes even domestic violence (now, and especially with serious injuries) all of these cases are of Orden Público.
I do not know if the courts in this country allow victim impact statements written by next of kin/ family members
but they can be extremely effective when it comes to insuring maximum punishment for the perp(s) if convicted.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
Lindsay’s family has an attorney and also a representative with Power of Attorney. They attend all hearings and the trial.
Hello! Wondering since trial started Friday June 10 finally, does it continue daily now through weekdays? Today?
Is there anyone able to update on days events in Also wonder how long you think this will go on?
Justice for Lindsay!

debinatore

Apr 6, 2006
Hello! Wondering since trial started Friday June 10 finally, does it continue daily now through weekdays? Today?
Is there anyone able to update on days events in Also wonder how long you think this will go on?
Justice for Lindsay!
I think it was mentioned that the trial will resume June 21st

Reactions: Howeller63

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I do not know if the courts in this country allow victim impact statements written by next of kin/ family members
but they can be extremely effective when it comes to insuring maximum punishment for the perp(s) if convicted.

Some of us have written impact statements which I believe have been received and admitted.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The trial did continue today, some witnesses were called to testify. It will continue on July 19.

Apparently these long breaks are normal because there is still a backlog of cases.

A representative of the British embassy attended but did not participate in any way, or announce herself.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
The trial did continue today, some witnesses were called to testify. It will continue on July 19.

Apparently these long breaks are normal because there is still a backlog of cases.

A representative of the British embassy attended but did not participate in any way, or announce herself.
Thank you!!

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019

Surprised faces please. Not. The staff at the embassy seem to do nothing but tell people they cannot get involved.

Neargale

Jul 4, 2013

Any chance to know which witnesses testified?

Status
Not open for further replies.