Trial for Murder of Lindsay de Feliz

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristachase

Sep 17, 2015
Expats and tourists need to speak up. There are lots of tourist dollars spent in the DR. Femicide is not ok. Canada has an ugly scar of missing and murdered indigenous women and 2 spirit people. That is not ok. Femicide in foreign countries is not ok. WOMEN are NOT disposable. Women who have a voice and a platform need to speak up. Corruption is the tool of men to gain and keep power. Women hold the power of the direction of the next generation. Ladies, if you have children, raise warriors fighting for social justice and women's rights. If you don't have children, get involved with other people's children. Volunteer. We need to stand up and yell today, but more importantly we need to plant the seed in the hearts of millions of kids that will grow up to lead and be the change we hope to see.

I think perhaps a good way to honour Lindsay may be a scholarship or a course for social justice education for youth.

PandoraB

Mar 4, 2019
I am absolutely speechless and struggling to process this news. My heart is breaking for Lindsay's poor family.

I just heard about this and went to search for a link to an article reporting the verdict and thusfar haven't located one. How is it possible that no news outlets are reporting on the outcome of the trial? Is there a written judgment? Oral reasons? What was the basis for the judgment?

Reactions: DR fan1990 and Zuzu

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I have sent an email to Joel Orme who was interested in the beginning, to see if he's interestedd now or still. Wouldn't hurt for others to write as well. He was very respectful and compassionate when I spoke to him. Happy holidays all

joel.orme@wbtv.uk
I have also sent him an email to ascertain his current interest.

Reactions: Auryn

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Email sent. If this thread has 545 posts and even half of the contributors send an email, we can get the ball rolling.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
@Matilda's Mother I'm so sorry and wish we could get justice for Lindsay.
If you have any further info on some questions I see when time it's appreciated.
Everyone is shocked. This is so wrong! I know her laptop and cell would have plenty!
RIP Lindsay it's insanity and I can hear you say "get over it" xoxox

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
I am absolutely speechless and struggling to process this news. My heart is breaking for Lindsay's poor family.

I just heard about this and went to search for a link to an article reporting the verdict and thusfar haven't located one. How is it possible that no news outlets are reporting on the outcome of the trial? Is there a written judgment? Oral reasons? What was the basis for the judgment?
All 4 not guilty, disgusting. I was looking for update as it was said they will be out beginning of January.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Justice wasn't served in Lindsay's case, but there have been several other cases involving the murder of a gringo and the killers were caught and sent to jail.

Howeller63

Jun 17, 2017
So he's going to get all of her assets? Makes me sick thinking about it. How can no one be guilty? Corrupt as hell.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
So he's going to get all of her assets? Makes me sick thinking about it. How can no one be guilty? Corrupt as hell.
Clearly "someone" is guilty. Part of the on-going system is that I believe this matter of finding the guilty parties will go no further.That is part of the crime.In a first world country now that THEY are not guilty this would be ongoing by the DA office. Eventually go to cold case files. The most interesting programs I watch concern these types of crimes. The formerly investigated people need to live with this (for all it's worth).
So, PART OF THE CRIME is this case with our friend is this will only haunt the guilty until they stand before a higher being and be sentenced to Dante's Inferno. Find comfort in the fact they are here on earth for a very short visit. But, where the guilty will go is for eternity.

Reactions: Howeller63

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Clearly "someone" is guilty. Part of the on-going system is that I believe this matter of finding the guilty parties will go no further.That is part of the crime.In a first world country now that THEY are not guilty this would be ongoing by the DA office. Eventually go to cold case files. The most interesting programs I watch concern these types of crimes. The formerly investigated people need to live with this (for all it's worth).
So, PART OF THE CRIME is this case with our friend is this will only haunt the guilty until they stand before a higher being and be sentenced to Dante's Inferno. Find comfort in the fact they are here on earth for a very short visit. But, where the guilty will go is for eternity.
These lowlifes could care less about "higher courts"....................

Status
Not open for further replies.