Trump pulling out or Cap Cana?????

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
This is my last post on this little kid???

Please answer this questions??? If you can

What is your age???

Kemo=32

Nals= ( iam guessing 12 i could be wrong)

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
You are very late to the party????? i posted that and i also said form the beginning why i cannot give you name. Now i am trying to help this person get a job somewhere else as soon as this happens i will be more than gracious to drive to your hut with her laptop showing financial figures. But my friends in this post they have put links of Bloombergh and other sites pretty much raising the concerns about Cap Cana Financial troubles.

By the way let me know about the meeting of the metro?????

But you see your group of pre-schoolers in Skyscrapercity have left me hanging once before remember the Hard Rock Cafe meeting they never showed up. I wanted to clear out the truth which hard rock is bigger also i wanted to present you a friend from grupo sans souci which was going to clear out the 10 cruiseships per day in santo domingo.

Go Play Nintendo??? Opps do you have power sorry i forgot???
That's why I'm asking via PM, as in private message.

You can either give me a name now or I'll figure it out on my own; if there is a real name behind all of this.

Your choice.

My goodness, I knew it was going to be tough, but I didn't know it was this tough to get information from a JIBARO.

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
This is my last post on this little kid???

Please answer this questions??? If you can

What is your age???

Kemo=32

Nals= ( iam guessing 12 i could be wrong)
1973, you do the math.

Do jibaros know how to do math? Judging by your writing style in English and Spanish, I doubt it!

Oh yes, I forgot that you once said that in Puerto Rico there are many rich people without education. Yeah, that explains it. :cheeky::tired:

BTW, send me a PM with the name of the person. It's a private message, so no one else will know.

-NALs

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
1973, you do the math.

Do jibaros know how to do math? Judging by your writing style in English and Spanish, I doubt it!

Oh yes, I forgot that you once said that in Puerto Rico there are many rich people without education. Yeah, that explains it. :cheeky::tired:

BTW, send me a PM with the name of the person. It's a private message, so no one else will know.

-NALs

Be more than proud to be a Jibaro???? que un Platanero like Newyurikan calls you guys.

Yes you were born 1973:ermm: well i suggest this i will be more than happy to meet with you anywhere in la capital. Well if you go right now to the Hilton en el Malecon center i will meet and show you the info. I will be here until 2:00Pm tomorrow i am leaving to Miami. Ill make it easy for you i will leave you a message in the front desk that you could only pickup by person with my nick Kemo or boricuba because i don't want you to call is too easy.

ddoran

Apr 23, 2006
facts please

as someone who is actually looking at buying in CC, and who was there a few days ago, can we go back to real facts and not innuendo and rumors

any real help would return this forum to helpful information which I surely need before buying property in my beloved DR

el aguilcho

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Be more than proud to be a Jibaro???? que un Platanero like Newyurikan calls you guys.

Yes you were born 1973:ermm: well i suggest this i will be more than happy to meet with you anywhere in la capital. Well if you go right now to the Hilton en el Malecon center i will meet and show you the info. I will be here until 2:00Pm tomorrow i am leaving to Miami. Ill make it easy for you i will leave you a message in the front desk that you could only pickup by person with my nick Kemo or boricuba because i don't want you to call is too easy.
All I want is the name. Send it to my yahoo account:

N123455@yahoo.com

Stop sidestepping the issue and get this done already.

BTW, why are you going to Miami? Can't you pick up the food stamps in PR? :cheeky:

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
as someone who is actually looking at buying in CC, and who was there a few days ago, can we go back to real facts and not innuendo and rumors

any real help would return this forum to helpful information which I surely need before buying property in my beloved DR

el aguilcho
The fact is that the Trump deal is still a go. There were some issues concerning a parcel of land that was claimed by the Cap Cana group , they started building on it, but apparently someone was not doing their job and forgot to fulfill the payments prior to starting such construction. That, however, has been resolved.

Other than that and the credit jitters from American lenders due to the credit issues in the US, everything else is relatively fine.

Within Cap Cana itself the:

Ritz Carlton project is still a go.
Sotogrande project is still a go.
Trump project is still a go.
The Golden Bear Lodge is still a go.
The Altabella project is still a go.
The marina is being completed on time.
Coastal Systems are still in agreement.
Troon golf are still in agreement.
The mexican company GVA is still a go.
The Las Iguanas golf course is still a go, the second after Punta Espada.

Interest in the project from Latin American and European investors, as well as American investors - despite the credit mumbo jumbo - are still strong.

So on and so forth.

Another project, in case you are interested, that is still a "go" is Roco Ki by Westin Hotels and Resorts. Its located near Uvero Alto, north of B?varo and its also a large project, albeit smaller than Cap Cana.

Another project that is still a "go" is the Puntacana Resort & Club' Arrecife community.

Off the coast is the Pueblo B?varo which is doing fine.

There are other smaller projects scattered up and down the coast and few attached to major hotel chains like the Villas Palma Real owned by the Mel?a Hotel company; also doing relatively well.

The sky is not falling, the sea is not rising, the projects are not going belly up. The rumor mills are at the best right now, but that is expected when one giant project (Cap Cana) becomes serious threat to another giant project (Casa de Campo) and then some.

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Don't do it Kemo .. first see that the funds clear into your account ... ;)
Can you believe this?

All of this just because he don't want to say a simple name of a person that is supposedly searching for another job out of Cap Cana.

What is there to lose? What is the fear based on?

Well, this is assuming that there is an actual name of an actual person. If there isn't, then it all makes perfect sense.

And why would someone "invest" in a project he thinks is badly managed and in trouble?

Again, if there is no investment, then it makes sense; but if there is then it doesn't makes sense.

Argh!:pirate:

-NALs :cheeky:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
All of this just because he don't want to say a simple name of a person that is supposedly searching for another job out of Cap Cana.

Nals, I won't do it either, if I knew someone ... looking for another job out of Cap Cana. Which I may do, or may not, but I won't do it. LOL!

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
Chris this Nals lives in Connecticut he doesn't have an idea were cap cana is or he has never gone to cap cana project itself. This guy is one of those forumers that looks for conflicts because he cannot admit certain realities that are true in Business. I am not going to give him a Name because what he is going to do is called the Cap Cana office an blur out the name of this person that was kind enough to show that info so i could be inform and let others know that at this time we have to be very cautious about investing in a project that has a very little margin to collapse financially. It is incredible that this NALS probably knows less about his country that people like me that have been living part time our whole life in D.R for 15 years an investing. He gets all his info from internet forums like skyscrapercity from kids that are 15 or so year old that do not **** about business and how to manage risk in emerging markets. when i told him to meet me in Hilton malecon center is because i was going to show him a document that was going to shut him up. But i guess everything he knows is bullcrap like everything he post in skyscrapercity.

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
Can you believe this?

What is there to lose? What is the fear based on?

Well, this is assuming that there is an actual name of an actual person. If there isn't, then it all makes perfect sense.

And why would someone "invest" in a project he thinks is badly managed and in trouble?

Again, if there is no investment, then it makes sense; but if there is then it doesn't makes sense.

Argh!:pirate:

You are challenging me to give you a name and i do have it believe me??? what guarantees that you won't call the office complaining that this person is spreading rumors about cap cana project going under. What would you think their actions are going to be. Do you think a marketing office is going to tell you that they themselves are doing bad financially man you have to be an oxymoron????? to shoot yourself in the foot. Like i told you there are allot of links in this thread alone that just show that Cap Cana is no doing well. Now if you are going to come with 500 million dollars to pay off Cap Cana's debt be my guest that will help capitalize in my investment in green village.

Kemo

Nov 2, 2006
The fact is that the Trump deal is still a go. There were some issues concerning a parcel of land that was claimed by the Cap Cana group , they started building on it, but apparently someone was not doing their job and forgot to fulfill the payments prior to starting such construction. That, however, has been resolved.

Other than that and the credit jitters from American lenders due to the credit issues in the US, everything else is relatively fine.

Within Cap Cana itself the:

Ritz Carlton project is still a go.
Sotogrande project is still a go.
Trump project is still a go.
The Golden Bear Lodge is still a go.
The Altabella project is still a go.
The marina is being completed on time.
Coastal Systems are still in agreement.
Troon golf are still in agreement.
The mexican company GVA is still a go.
The Las Iguanas golf course is still a go, the second after Punta Espada.

Interest in the project from Latin American and European investors, as well as American investors - despite the credit mumbo jumbo - are still strong.

So on and so forth.

Another project, in case you are interested, that is still a "go" is Roco Ki by Westin Hotels and Resorts. Its located near Uvero Alto, north of B?varo and its also a large project, albeit smaller than Cap Cana.

Another project that is still a "go" is the Puntacana Resort & Club' Arrecife community.

Off the coast is the Pueblo B?varo which is doing fine.

There are other smaller projects scattered up and down the coast and few attached to major hotel chains like the Villas Palma Real owned by the Mel?a Hotel company; also doing relatively well.

The sky is not falling, the sea is not rising, the projects are not going belly up. The rumor mills are at the best right now, but that is expected when one giant project (Cap Cana) becomes serious threat to another giant project (Casa de Campo) and then some.

-NALs

My nationalistic friend nobody has mention anything bad about roco ki or casa de campo or grupo punta cana investments those are doing very well what i am taliking about is Cap Cana. You get your info from magazines i get it from Investors that together with me have invested in a project that is in a deadly financial strains. Did you know that in the event of Trump farallon estates all the lands were options now call cap cana most of by magic are available again i Know i get calls from their sales men every day. And the funny thing there are not resale they are simply Investors PULLING OUT. In the event in which i was thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 95% were gringos from Manhattan, Connecticut, the hamptons East coasters that know and have invested in the past with trump. Now why Erick Trump was in Cap Cana a couple of days a go the reality is that they are looking for a local bank in the D.R to back the trump project because let me explain Trump does not put a cent$$$$$$$ only puts its name, marketing, and he manages the project designed and international sales too. Cap Cana does everything and they do not have the financing see bond issue in this thread. I love Roco ki i wish i would have invested there than Cap Cana i already have investments in Casa de Campo but now Real State is very slow there now due to U.S problems but Casa de Campo is the most solid investment in the D.R

Narcosis

Dec 18, 2003
My nationalistic friend nobody has mention anything bad about roco ki or casa de campo or grupo punta cana investments those are doing very well what i am taliking about is Cap Cana. You get your info from magazines i get it from Investors that together with me have invested in a project that is in a deadly financial strains. Did you know that in the event of Trump farallon estates all the lands were options now call cap cana most of by magic are available again i Know i get calls from their sales men every day. And the funny thing there are not resale they are simply Investors PULLING OUT. In the event in which i was thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! 95% were gringos from Manhattan, Connecticut, the hamptons East coasters that know and have invested in the past with trump. Now why Erick Trump was in Cap Cana a couple of days a go the reality is that they are looking for a local bank in the D.R to back the trump project because let me explain Trump does not put a cent$$$$$$$ only puts its name, marketing, and he manages the project designed and international sales too. Cap Cana does everything and they do not have the financing see bond issue in this thread. I love Roco ki i wish i would have invested there than Cap Cana i already have investments in Casa de Campo but now Real State is very slow there now due to U.S problems but Casa de Campo is the most solid investment in the D.R

You would be more convincing if you would at least figure out what gender your source is.

See post 6 and 98

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
This seem to be form a local newspaper???? please give me the source if you can.

It's a Cap Cana Press Release (a received it from a friend - one more reliable than your guy/gal friend aperently), but Diario Digital just ran it in full, ...

CENTRO TURISTICO
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif, Trebuchet MS]Trump y Cap Cana elige a Watg para arquitetura del Condo-Hotel[/FONT]
Este proyecto cinco estrellas es de una inversi?n es de unos US$100 millones.

Por Servicios de Noticias
Diario DigitalRD.Com

SANTO DOMINGO.-La Organizaci?n Trump y Cap Cana anunciaron la selecci?n de la prestigiosa firma norteamericana WATG para el dise?o arquitect?nico del nuevo Condo Hotel Trump at Cap Cana, localizado en este exclusivo destino inmobiliario tur?stico.

Eric Trump. ( Fuente Externa )

El Condo Hotel Trump at Cap Cana contar? con una superficie de aproximadamente 120,000.00 mts.2, localizado junto a la hermosa playa ?Coralina?, de 230mt. lineales.

Este proyecto cinco estrellas, cuya inversi?n es de unos US$100 millones de d?lares, incluir? alrededor de 300 habitaciones distribuidas en elegantes apartamentos y villas, un spa de 2,250 mts.2 (incluye espacios flotantes para salas de masajes y tratamientos especiales), 1,350 mts.2de salones para reuniones, restaurante ??Signature?, club de playa, entre otras amenidades.

WATG, compa??a especializada en dise?o de destinos, escape de artistas, creaciones de sue?os, es internacionalmente conocida por haber realizado proyectos tales como Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas, y el Hotel Bora Bora, en las Polinesias Francesas, entre otros de gran elite. Para trabajar en el Condo Hotel Trump at Cap Cana, se ha unido a este equipo especializado de WATG, la afamada firma de arquitectos CMA Architects & Engineers de Puerto Rico, empresa con m?s de 40 a?os en el mercado, as? como la reconocida Dise?adora de Interiores Dominicana, Patricia Reid Baquero, en la consultar?a de Dise?o de Interiores.

Mark Yoshizaki, Vicepresidente Asociado para WATG expres? que: ?si est? hospedado en una de las villas ubicadas en el coraz?n del proyecto, o en el ?ltimo piso del hotel, con vistas al mar Caribe, Trump at Cap Cana ofrece muchas oportunidades para crear ambientes privados, espectaculares, apropiado para los hu?spedes que gusten del lujo?.

La arquitectura del Condo Hotel Trump at Cap Cana est? inspirada en la interpretaci?n contempor?nea de Dise?o Caribe?o: L?neas simples y detalles que se conjugan con materiales naturales e ind?genas que permitir?n crear un ambiente de lujo y confort.

Eric Trump destaca seguridad y garant?a de inversi?n en la Rep?blica Dominicana, y avances en el desarrollo de Trump at Cap Cana

Eric Trump, quien funge como vicepresidente de Desarrollo y Adquisiciones para la Organizaci?n Trump expres? que: ?Rep?blica Dominicana posee un excelente clima para la inversi?n y garantiza seguridad a los inversionistas extranjeros. A?adi? que en Trump at Cap Cana se destaca la creaci?n de lujosos productos, enfatizando los m?s altos est?ndares de calidad que van de la mano con lo que Cap Cana y la Organizaci?n Trump brindan?.

Con relaci?n al proyecto Trump at Cap Cana, explic? que ?tendr? cinco componentes de desarrollo, las cuales se construir?n en un per?odo de seis a?os.? Para el mismo, est?n enfocados en entregar la m?s alta calidad en cada uno de los productos que se desarrollar?n, como es el caso del campo de golf, del cual coment? que est?n en la etapa final del proceso de contrataci?n del dise?ador quien cuenta con un s?lido reconocimiento en el mercado internacional por lo cual se sienten ?muy afortunados, pues confiamos que realizar? algo incre?ble para nosotros?. A?adi? que otro gran atractivo ser?n las Trump Towers, que consistir?n modernas torres residenciales de la m?s alta calidad, de hasta 20 pisos cada una con una vista impresionante del mar Caribe, equipadas con los mejores servicios y amenidades para el disfrute del cliente, y ubicadas en el Farall?n m?s alto de Cap Cana, a 270 pies sobre el nivel del mar.

Cap Cana y la Organizaci?n Trump trabajan de la mano con WATG, CMA Architects & Engineers y Patricia Reid, compa??as internacionalmente reconocidas y acreditadas por su exquisito trabajo e incre?bles creaciones, para seguir brindando a sus clientes la exclusividad, calidad y confort que forman parte del Pr?ximo Gran Destino del Mundo.

Sobre Cap Cana, Cap Cana
Ubicado en la regi?n este de la Rep?blica Dominicana, Cap Cana, ?El Pr?ximo Gran Destino del Mundo?, es el m?s importante desarrollo inmobiliario tur?stico en el Caribe. Cuenta con m?s de 120 millones de metros cuadrados, y playas de arenas blancas, y aguas cristalinas.
Al concluir su plan maestro, Cap Cana contar? con m?s de 5,000 unidades residenciales y m?s de 4 hoteles de lujo, y unas 700 habitaciones hoteleras. Incluir? cinco campos de golf, tres de ellos de la firma y dise?o de Jack Nicklaus, la Marina m?s completa y moderna del Caribe, con capacidad en su fase final para m?s de 1,000 amarres para yates de diversa capacidad, incluyendo mega yates. Incluir? amenidades y servicios tales como elegantes boutiques, restaurantes gourmets, spas de clase mundial, y membres?as exclusivas a clubes de yates, deportes, playas, entre otros.

Acerca de The Trump Organization - Establecida en 1980 como la compa??a paraguas para todos los desarrollos de bienes y otras afiliaciones corporativas de la corporaci?n. Continuamente, Trump establece nuevos est?ndares de excelencia mientras expande sus intereses en bienes ra?ces, residenciales de lujo, hoteles de clase mundial, edificios de oficina, campos y clubes de golf, casinos, art?culos promoci?nales y entretenimiento. Este continuo compromiso ha hecho de Trump un desarrollador prominente de bienes de calidad reconocidos en todo el mundo. Welcome to the Trump Organization
Eric Trump gave similar info to the newspaper Hoy earlier last week:

Here's what he had to say, ...
EricTrump
Esfuerzo y compromiso en la dinast?a Trump

Por Biocary Gonz?lez
Fotograf?as: David N?n

Quote:
Cu?les son sus funciones?

B?sicamente lo que hago es visitar alrededor del mundo y ver nuevos sitios donde yo pueda invertir y que sean interesantes para la organizaci?n Trump. Tambi?n parte de mis funciones es desarrollar la marca Trump desde el punto de vista hotelero, que desde hace casi cincuenta a?os han estado involucrados en la parte residencial, pero lo que estoy haciendo ahora desarrollar la parte hotelera, no s?lo la residencial, tanto aqu? como en Dubai y Panam?. Y mi visita al pa?s ha sido para hablar con los arquitectos que est?n dise?ando el Condo-Hotel que va a estar en la playa y conversaba sobre todos los detalles referentes a este proyecto .

?Este proyecto en Cap Cana es el m?s reciente de su organizaci?n?

De los grandes desarrollos que estamos haciendo ?ste es uno de los m?s recientes, aunque tambi?n estamos trabajando en otros de menor tama?o, pero de los m?s grandes este es el m?s recientes.
?C?mo se siente con la inversi?n realizada? Estoy ampliamente impresionado. Definitivamente estamos buscando un desarrollo de alta calidad y hemos encontrado con este proyecto un lugar, un espacio lo suficientemente grande para desarrollar algo que tenga esa posibilidad de procurar a los propietarios algo de buena calidad como provee la marca Trump.

?Cu?les son las expectativas que tiene sobre el proyecto, y si hasta ahora han sido cumplidas?

No s?lo se han alcanzado los objetivos, sino que entiendo que hemos sobrepasado las expectativas. Cada vez que vengo o evaluamos la tierra con el dise?ador de golf en el Condo-Hotel, siempre aparece alguna caracter?stica que a?ade valor a la tierra y que mejora el desarrollo.
Realmente es un testimonio este proyecto, porque nosotros trabajamos por todo el mundo y no vemos frecuentemente el que se encuentren nuevas caracter?sticas en los proyectos que le agreguen valor, y esto es algo de lo que nos hemos dado cuenta a menudo cuando venimos, nos encontramos con sorpresas agradables.

?Cu?l es el concepto de este proyecto y sus principales objetivos?

Nosotros siempre queremos tener alta calidad como he venido diciendo, pero tambi?n queremos entrar y penetrar este proyecto al pa?s de manera que se vea como que siempre ha estado aqu?, o sea adapt?ndose a las caracter?sticas caribe?as en este caso, pero siempre manteniendo una optima calidad7

EricTrump
No solo hemos alcanzado nuestros objetivos, sino que hemos superado las expectativas que ten?amos con este proyecto.
Parte de mi trabajo en la organizaci?n TRUMP es viajar alrededor del mundo y ver nuevos lugares donde podamos invertir.
Siempre he sentido presi?n social por ser quien soy, pero esto es un reto para mi. Siento que debo llevar la compa?ia de mi padre a un m?s alto nivel.
Deseo para los dominicanos un feliz y pr?spero a?o, y que puedan alcanzar sus retos. Por Biocary Gonz?lez

Last edited: