Tui Belgium cancels all package holidays to non-European destinations

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Don't waste your time with these guys. They have no idea of the truth, only the brainwashing they receive on a daily basis........................
I think you maybe the one who has already swallowed the red pill. Try to keep an open mind, for once.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
When and if (and I am vaccinated too) the long terms effects of certain vaccines do become exposed as causing long side effects or deaths, then you will be hit with requests to join Class Action Lawsuits because you were 'wronged'.

Are you going to file your class action lawsuit in the DR?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Are you going to file your class action lawsuit in the DR?
Yes against the Wuhan Lab. Any bets on winning.
Over my life there have been so many class action suits.
The latest one I am familiar with is against PG&E in the Paradise, CA Camp fire. The lawyers got paid but the victims must wait years for PG&E to pay them, and that doesn't rebuild the town.
Usually victims receive pennies and lawyers big bucks.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
Even if it were true that these guys died of having been vaccinated, it has always been made clear that maybe 1 in a million people will die from being vaccinated. But far more would die of Covid if we weren't vaccinated. Look at how infectious the Delta strain is (which doesn't seem to have got to Haiti yet but has got to DR).

Reactions: drstock

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Even if it were true that these guys died of having been vaccinated, it has always been made clear that maybe 1 in a million people will die from being vaccinated. But far more would die of Covid if we weren't vaccinated. Look at how infectious the Delta strain is (which doesn't seem to have got to Haiti yet but has got to DR).
The last data from Reuters Fact Check on June 9th out of the UK shows that there were 1,332 deaths attributed to vaccine reaction out of 42 million who received at least one jab. But it seems the second jab, particularly for AstraZeneca in the UK, is causing the deadly blood clot reactions.

Doing the math on those numbers gives a death rate of 1 in 3,153 (.03%) vaccinated but if you factored out the single jab only it would be higher. Compare that to the death rates from Covid - but factor in asymptomatic and you will see the spread is not that wide
It is hard to find data on the deaths attributed to vaccines, as that is something being squashed but you can find a Google boat load of info on the new deadly Delta strain that may require everyone to have a 3rd jab and boosters forever.
I think the big push is to brainwash the young, unvaccinated crowd (under 25) that the Delta variant is particularly fatal to them so they will join the rest of us sheeple.
Again I am highly skeptical of the world wide pharmacological indoctrination.
We all fall for it and as a result the western world has become pill-popping guinea pigs.

If you feel you need a 3rd jab then by all means you shall have it available as soon as the Fauciites can get it to you.
Everyone thank a Chinese person for this man-made scourge

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There will be no class action lawsuits against governments or companies since the vaccines are approved for emergency use which releases governments and companies from ANY liability. Such lawsuits would only make money for the lawyers when they depart fools from their money.

Either get vaccinated to reduce the potential effects of CV19 and risk vaccine side effects or take your chances with CV19 and its Scariants as well as whatever restrictions you have to endure by not being vaccinated by companies and governments in what will be a two tiered society in some places.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
There will be no class action lawsuits against governments or companies since the vaccines are approved for emergency use which releases governments and companies from ANY liability. Such lawsuits would only make money for the lawyers when they depart fools from their money.

Either get vaccinated to reduce the potential effects of CV19 and risk vaccine side effects or take your chances with CV19 and its Scariants as well as whatever restrictions you have to endure by not being vaccinated by companies and governments in what will be a two tiered society in some places.
In the case of Covid a person who believes they were damaged by the vaccine, or the relative of someone deceased, can get compensated under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (PREP Act).

But it is only a maximum of $370,000 for a death - hardly anything in today's world especially for a head of household. Maybe getting a $500,000 life insurance policy with double indemnity, before being vaccinated, would be more appropriate for a family man or single mother. ( I mean birthing person )

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Every day I am learning new vocabulary here. "Sheeple" appeared some time ago, then it was "wokedom" and today it's "Fauciites" and "scariants".

habi

Oct 17, 2015
Condor is flying to Punta Cana with no issu

You are correct! And Condor has also flights to POP with no issues...
Maybe TUI has other issues/reasons ($$) not to operate that destination....

Travelers from EU have also different options to get here....
Edelweiss Air, Iberia, Air Europa, Air France/KLM. LOT etc.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
The discussion of the vaccines, both their efficacies and the source of the virus is a side topic for this thread.

From here on, stay to the topic of tourist flights to the DR !

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
My friend left this Friday to BRU this past Friday from SDQ on TUI.
Looks like they are back as the previous poster said.

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
My friend left this Friday to BRU this past Friday from SDQ on TUI.
Looks like they are back as the previous poster said.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Isn't the title of this that they had cancelled all "package holidays", which doesn't include only flights? Because just out of curiosity and to keep myself updated on the prices for when I'm able to get back to Europe this fall/winter, I've not seen any changes in their flight schedules....

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Isn't the title of this that they had cancelled all "package holidays", which doesn't include only flights? Because just out of curiosity and to keep myself updated on the prices for when I'm able to get back to Europe this fall/winter, I've not seen any changes in their flight schedules....

You are right.

Liberator

Luck is for the unprepared
Jan 23, 2021
Europe
Both groups are on the same flight. So a cancellation automatically means ticket-only flights are also affected by this. As mentioned, flight schedule seems to be restored.
I wonder for how long, given the fact that the number of infections in Europe is increasing again (economic/commercial importance for the tourism sector takes precedence over health)

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
Both groups are on the same flight. So a cancellation automatically means ticket-only flights are also affected by this. As mentioned, flight schedule seems to be restored.
Not necessarily true. Many of these companies have their own charter flights, that only carry AI passengers. Don't know how it is with Tui, as Tui is a big holiday company, but anyways from what I have seen, there have not been any cancellations of any flights. Or at least from what I could see from the date of the OP's initial post until today, tickets have been available for purchase.