Two Americans & Dominican trafficing teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Here's a another heart warming story of mongers coming from the US that will make you want to order castration.
But I am sure they were just recruiting for their dance troop: "Dollar Boyz"
It did not say if these minors were girls or boys (boyz) but apparently the dance troop these guys organize in the states is all "boyz", so maybe they have a thing for underage boys ?
May they get a fair trial but if (or when) found guilty then spend at least 5 years in jail in Puerto Plata

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm going to wait and see if any of the boys allege any type of sexual misconduct.

According to another article I read, one of the guys told the kids not to answer any questions; so that's the suspicious attitude?

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
This Tyree Dumas pedophile was charged in the USA back in 2008 for sexual child abuse. He had complaints going back to 2003 all affiliated with his dance company. How does a guy like this enter another country and be able to continue his hobby. This could have been avoided and this guy should just been done with using a machete.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
This Tyree Dumas pedophile was charged in the USA back in 2008 for sexual child abuse. He had complaints going back to 2003 all affiliated with his dance company. How does a guy like this enter another country and be able to continue his hobby. This could have been avoided and this guy should just been done with using a machete.

In that case, throw the book at him.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
You are right - seems he likes to recruit kids for his dance troupe because he likes little boys.
too bad he wasn't on the DR's do not enter list. His passport should be revoked too.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I guess with so many countries cracking down on pedos in South East Asia,
(super tough laws and harsh punishment) countries like the Dominican Republic
(laws with weak enforcement and questionable judicial proceedings) have
become more appealing?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I'm going to wait and see if any of the boys allege any type of sexual misconduct.

According to another article I read, one of the guys told the kids not to answer any questions; so that's the suspicious attitude?
Well maybe the sexual misconduct didn't take place because of the hotel staff being heads up and not allowing the minors to spend the night with these pedos. Is there any good or legitimate reason to take underage children to your hotel room? I hope, if guilty as it surely appears, they get real justice inside the DR prison system.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
You are right - seems he likes to recruit kids for his dance troupe because he likes little boys.
too bad he wasn't on the DR's do not enter list. His passport should be revoked too.

Actually Bill, as long as the kids were saved prior to any abuse I am glad he made it into the country because at least this way he got caught and can look forward to 'quality time" in a DR prison. THEN he can get booted out and sent home to face charges in the states.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Actually Bill, as long as the kids were saved prior to any abuse I am glad he made it into the country because at least this way he got caught and can look forward to 'quality time" in a DR prison. THEN he can get booted out and sent home to face charges in the states.
No doubt.
Had his "lot" popped him in Philly I seriously doubt it would have even been reported on as they tend to scratch each other's backs. That it happened outside the US is probably the only reason they picked it up.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Well 3 months in jail out to cool these Dollar Boyz heels a while.
Glad they are not treating them as 'special guests'
Hopefully the word gets out to pedophiles - don't come here

Reactions: Garyexpat

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Here's a another heart warming story of mongers coming from the US that will make you want to order castration.
It did not say if these minors were girls or boys (boyz) but apparently the dance troop these guys organize in the states is all "boyz", so maybe they have a thing for underage boys ?
May they get a fair trial but if (or when) found guilty then spend at least 5 years in jail in Puerto Plata

it says varones so they are talking about boys

Reactions: chico bill

LTDan

Apr 29, 2021
SDQ

I'm happy that someone here is watching out for 13 year old boys, now if they could do something about the 1000's or more 13 year old girls that get knocked up by some "local" every year

Reactions: JD Jones

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
I get the impression it was the hotel itself that called this out - the hotel stopped the boys from staying in the same room as the men due to suspicious activities. No mention of the boys' parents. I know that kids will be kids and don't tell their parents everything at that age, but I just can't help wondering if the kids' parents knew this was going on, and thought "oh great my boy's going to get some money now and go to America". Until the parents start being more suspicious and stop allowing their kids - male or female - to go stay in hotels with older men, this is unfortunately going to keep happening.

Well done to the hotel for calling this out if it was them.

jollyroger

Nov 3, 2019

Coaching, a standard response from a pedo. God these people are dangerous

All pedophiles should have been publicly executed by using the ancient way of Blood Eagle.

Reactions: Seamonkey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Coaching, a standard response from a pedo. God these people are dangerous
Fortunately for society the majority of these (intellects) scum tend to think
they are smarter than the rest of us and most of the time this ends up leading
to their capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.