Two Canadians being held in Jail in Higuey charged with assault? Wedding Party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I SMELL A FIGHT BREWING. LOL Aguaita and Giveadogahome are going to be locked up next to the "wedding crashers". LOL

[video=youtube;1sONfxPCTU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0[/video]

Dog loves and lives for this sh-t,

Some people like the entertainment value, and the great information that can be had from this site.....

But him, I would venture to say, many a day has been ruined, or has sent him into a deep depression.....(Or reaching for the bottle) because someone has disagreed with him, or messed with him a little bit.......

But hey, it beats looking out your window staring at traffic, while waiting for your wife to come home from work.......

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Wait, when I asked you about your "first hand" information you said that you didn`t need to explain. Actually, I`ve told you more than what you`ve told me. And you want me to explain myself to you, MORE? LOL

There is a huge difference in disclosing my personals and you disclosing your job and you and everyone knows that. Meanwhile you are clicking away through my profile trying to find a figment of your imagination, until you show me where, your claims mean nothing. I do not speak confidently unless I am confident.

Oh dear, you've just realized what you thought I'd said was not actually what I said at all haven't you...................... Well I presume so, otherwise I'd have these links in front of me, wouldn't I.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
There is a huge difference in disclosing my personals and you disclosing your job and you and everyone knows that. Meanwhile you are clicking away through my profile trying to find a figment of your imagination, until you show me where, your claims mean nothing. I do not speak confidently unless I am confident.

Oh dear, you've just realized what you thought I'd said was not actually what I said at all haven't you...................... Well I presume so, otherwise I'd have these links in front of me, wouldn't I.

LOL please check to see if I have even bothered to click on your profile!!!:smoke: How come you don`t even remember what you post? Like when you told me to go find the links regarding you being bored!!!

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
LOL please check to see if I have even bothered to click on your profile!!!:smoke: How come you don`t even remember what you post? Like when you told me to go find the links regarding you being bored!!!

You are making weak claims, back up or shut up.
You know Agua, I have stated that what you said is not so, because I have been there myself. Your reaction to this is that I talk sh1t, yet when I ask you to provide evidence of this you see no reason to. And so there is no argument here, you just said something for the hell of it. You must be Dominican.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Who needs cockfighting when DR has Dog-Fights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only we had a DR Kangaroo court for such times. Mods could be the judges and an x number of longterm posters could be the collected jury and vote for the winner!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Dog, stop the ridiculous arguing in every thread.

Haha, typical.

So back on track, but avoid debate and of course relevent facts to do with the system that is processing the accused.

That's cool with me..............

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For those that have never been Quebec offers incredible foods in numerous great restaurants, fantastic Maple sugar, lots of good looking women, first class medical facilities and the high pitched sound of whining you can hear all the way to Vancouver.

Yes, that French Whine.

Hope those two don't have to spend too much time in a DR jail.

Yes it is true the Napoleonic system of guilty until proven innocent was changed some time ago, it takes time to filter down into a group that does what they want anyway.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'm getting splashed with too much "PI$$" from the "PI$$ING" Contest.
Can we digress to talking about the "Pros & Cons" of "Shaved Beavers"??????
Do you know why pubic hairs are "Curly"??????????????????????
To keep you from poking your eyes out! :knockedou:knockedou:knockedou
Hey, these people are "Canuks" so who really cares????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Getting back on topic, as I`ve said before, at least in this particular case, I doubt that these people were not represented in court.
Having a lawyer at an arraignment is essencial for a hearing to be held and It`s not something you can just skip.

These days "due process" is actually more important than anything else. After the current Code came into effect, Dominican society has been alarmed by the amount of people that get to walk out because of legal technicalities and violations against the suspects regarding penal procedure. That`s why people blame the Code for the increase of crime.

The Supreme Court also often holds disciplinary trials and even fires judges who commit serious violations and irregularities.
Why would a judge commit such a serious violation and risk his/her carreer over a resort brawl and these unknown people?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Post No. 3, 7 & 9 are just examples of what I`m saying!
Just out of interest do you understand the use of the words 'generally' and 'probably'? I threw those numbers out based on typical situations here so he had something to chew on. I have not said 'you will' or 'you have to'. I based this on what I consider to be an average in a your typical situation (generalizing). I have not said 'you have to' of 'they will make you pay', sure everyone is individual in these cases but the guy wanted a ball park figure, so I gave him one, I think that is obvious to most. Spent all afternoon trying to find that thread did you? Anyway, I can't continue to argue on this topic as your inaccurate information on this thread about this topic has got me an infraction, but I expect it is fine for you to keep arguing off topic.i'm happy to explain the other two you mention if you like, but the cock fighting thing you said is just a lie, I have never said anything of the sort, and I can't even remember your other BS, but get per is ion from a mod, I wouldn't want another infraction for debating facts with you.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The Supreme Court also often holds disciplinary trials and even fires judges who commit serious violations and irregularities.
Why would a judge commit such a serious violation and risk his/her carreer over a resort brawl and these unknown people?

Who knows why people here do these kind of things, ignorance, lack of moral standings, lack of respect for procedure, lazy, who knows why Doms do the things they do, it is often a topic of discussion on here, you should know that. But just because you specifically do not know something does not mean it is not so, sorry, but that really is just how it is whether it fits in with your ideals or not. Procedure is not always followed here, this is why the place is so terrible at getting things done correctly. Common knowledge to most who live here.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Getting back on topic, as I`ve said before, at least in this particular case, I doubt that these people were not represented in court.
Having a lawyer at an arraignment is essencial for a hearing to be held and It`s not something you can just skip.

These days "due process" is actually more important than anything else. After the current Code came into effect, Dominican society has been alarmed by the amount of people that get to walk out because of legal technicalities and violations against the suspects regarding penal procedure. That`s why people blame the Code for the increase of crime.

According to the article, a lawyer for the family flew down from Canada over the weekend, so it looks like the groom was represented during the arraignment.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Who knows why people here do these kind of things, ignorance, lack of moral standings, lack of respect for procedure, lazy, who knows why Doms do the things they do, it is often a topic of discussion on here, you should know that. But just because you specifically do not know something does not mean it is not so, sorry, but that really is just how it is whether it fits in with your ideals or not. Procedure is not always followed here, this is why the place is so terrible at getting things done correctly. Common knowledge to most who live here.

Why don`t you do a double check and confirm what kind of process or hearing you went through? It`s okay, they`re very easy to confuse!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Why don`t you do a double check and confirm what kind of process or hearing you went through? It`s okay, they`re very easy to confuse!
I am not confused my dear, I can not debate this with someone who will not be corrected. I have recently been through what you said is not possible, I'll leave it there as I'm wasting my time with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.