Updates on Moise murder in Haiti

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Jovenel-Moise-y-esposa-El-Dinero-e1625667769975.jpg

The confusing and critical situation in Haiti continues to be the trending topic.

A US Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) team inspected the residence of the late President of Haiti Jovenel Moise on 15 July 2021.

The chief of security of Moise, Dimitri Herard was arrested as part of the investigation carried out by the Haitian Police.

There are 26 Colombians under arrest and five fugitive.

El Dia reports on the mentions of the Dominican Republic in regards to the murder case. As reported, suspected intellectual author Dr. Christian Emmanuel Sanon had in his house four Dominican license plates.Earlier, social media photos of Colombian mercenaries doing tourism in the Dominican Republic before traveling to Haiti have been shared. Supposedly, the murder was planned in a Dominican hotel.

El Dia highlights that the US has said it does not recognize...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I am just wondering if it really makes an ounce of difference in the country if he was alive or dead

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I am just wondering if it really makes an ounce of difference in the country if he was alive or dead
I don't expect it matters in the grand (or should I say lesser) scheme of things that is the long failed state of Haiti.
Unless it is possible to have less then no hope things will improve.

Reactions: Sailor51