upscale restaurants near Puerto PLata

Status
Not open for further replies.

pan1975

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks for the the info and for busting my chops

I've been away for a few days so I just now checked the responses tomy inquiry. I really appreciate the great suggestions and enjoyed the little "veer"
the comments took at the end (in keeping with the food motif - you "tickled my ribs and busted my chops"). The lady is 29 years old and from Nagua, very beautiful and definitely looking for a serious relationship - I know little of her home town except that she describes it as beautiful - the research I've done says that it's a dump and it gets severely flooded every couple of years. Hey, who can be objective about their hometown!

Anyway, I want to show her a good time and I'm open to following things however they develope. If things go well - I may stay in Cabrera at the Hotel Catalina for two days and do the dinner thing with her
family. If I don't like the way things are going - I'm headed back to Puerto Plata and Blackbeards for the type of activity one can get there.

By the way, one final concern. She doesn't have a car and I understand that Nagua is maybe 90 minutes from Puerto Plata - i need to have her meet me at Breezes around 5 p.m. and (Voy a pagar !). If she took a cab - how much in USDs or can you recommend a more economical and still cmfortable mode of transportation?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
More like two hours!! Cab would be expensive. She can make it there cheaply on the buses. Unless you want to impress her.it'll cost yah....

HB :D:D

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I am just dying to hear about a particular restaurant in Sosua

It is bound to happen ladies and gents. Whewwwww, wait until it is mentioned and see the fur fly!!!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
She should have no problem taking public cars and/or guaguas, they're not that bad and it's a way of life here. She can probably get to breezes with only one change, maybe two and the whole trip will cost less than US $5. A cab would be quite expensive, probably over $50...

BTW, Cabrera's a beautiful town... but not much to do there...

SPMGIRL

Jul 13, 2006
Definitely Casa El Pescador In Cabarete Is Very Nice....you Can Sit Right On The Beach They Have Great Service And Live Lobster Tank

SPMGIRL

Jul 13, 2006
Also In Sosua There Is Josephs At The Sosua By The Sea Hotel.....you Eat On A Cliff Overlooking The Ocean..it Only Opens On Certain Days Though So Check First

Status
Not open for further replies.