Urgently need warfarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
yes there is nothing wrong with helping people, we do it all the time in santiago, without asking for chocolates, tobacco or free dinner in a restaurant in return. We do it with pleasure.

Then she included santo domingo in to the equation as not having any. So folks, if santo domingo does not have any, where else would you find it in DR? Doesn't this sound like a life threatening situation? i would be very alarmed if i had only 10 day supply left. Would I be looking at an end caused by blood clot?
then all of the sudden, people found the drug in street corner pharmacies in puerto plata. hahahaha, sad but funny.
AZB

It's clear who the real drama queen is here. Having another slow day at work AZB?

Words are cheap, actions speak louder than cheap repetitive words. Now if you do what you said you would do we would then have the info for others that might need it.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
anyway, I am done with this thread.
now you can post all the garbage on me if you want. have a nice day.
AZB
Or put another way "I done wrong so I am getting out of here before I have to admit it. You guys are getting too heavy on poor old Aftab & I can't stand the heat - I can only dish it out!!"

Damn, such a pity that you are gone as I was going to make you a public bet! Ah well, maybe another time! :bunny::bunny::cheeky: ~ Grahame.

rake

Jan 11, 2007
I can't believe that one person is permitted to hijack this thread, soley for the purpose of hurling insults and abuse at the kind members of this community.

Quite clearly matilda never suggested that the country was totally devoid of this drug, had that been the case it would of been completly futile to ask the members to check their local pharmacies, she only stated that it was getting more and more difficult to locate them.

Matilda and I have spent many days over the past few months looking for this medication and calling different suppliers, sure I don't doubt that if we had travelled the length and breadth of the country we could of found something. Matilda didn't ask anyone to go out of their way, only that if they were going to a their local pharmacy, that maybe they could check for availabilty. To me this sounds like a reasonable request and very good use of an expats forum.

AZB, you seem to be taking this very personally as though the request was directed only at you. Clearly you have nothing positive to add to this thread, why do feel the need to continue adding your negative remarks?

I actually have a very rare blood condition (Bechets Syndrome) and have been prescribed this medication for the rest of my life. Without this medication my illness is indeed life threatening, that is not me being a drama queen either, that is the reality of it.

I would once again like to thank all that helped.
Rake

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
It's clear who the real drama queen is here. Having another slow day at work AZB?

Words are cheap, actions speak louder than cheap repetitive words. Now if you do what you said you would do we would then have the info for others that might need it.

Absolutely. And if this shortage is as bad as those of us who actually went out to find the drug believe as a result of first hand efforts then there will be others who will need it. Since AZB is himself in the medical profession I, too, am hoping he will do what he said he would. We shall see............

To me this sounds like a reasonable request and very good use of an expats forum.Rake

It does to me too, rake.

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
AZB just got bitch slapped! I guess Prozac is in short supply in Santiago, maybe someone in this thread can help you out. jejeje

Glad everything worked out and a few DR1 people came to the rescue.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.