US Admits to funding gain of function chimera coronavirus research at Wuhan Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
No one knows for sure. Many suggest our people from the military games in Wuhan brought it with them, personally I think the virus was around much sooner than the outbreak was reported to have occurred. So everyone can join the blame game but pure speculation.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
You seem to have the annoying habit of attempting to discredit any sources that don't fit your narrative.
You have ostrich syndrome

Ever heard of Socrates?
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."

I like your sources as they verify you are not just making up crazy stuff but actually go to the trouble to find these nutty ideas and use them as flimsy support.
Its entertaining.

Reactions: OldSkool

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
No one knows for sure. Many suggest our people from the military games in Wuhan brought it with them, personally I think the virus was around much sooner than the outbreak was reported to have occurred. So everyone can join the blame game but pure speculation.
Many? Many Chinese do anyway.

Reactions: chico bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Ever heard of Socrates?
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers."

I like your sources as they verify you are not just making up crazy stuff but actually go to the trouble to find these nutty ideas and use them as flimsy support.
Its entertaining.
You have no sources as you don't take time to research or read.
You believe what the NY Times and CNN spoon feed you

Status
Not open for further replies.