US airline mask mandate may finally be over

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
the masks have become nothing more than a political flag. Some people like being told what to do by their party. Some peeps are religious about putting their trash curbside separated paper and plastic even though its going to the same dump, but hey, it makes them feel good

If it stopped there ( feeling better about themselves ) , it would be FINE .
But NO , they WANT OTHERS to comply, they want the MANDATES to continue , and if you dont comply you are less than a Person.,
Dont you recall when another poster wished DEATH on those who do not want to comply ?

So its a lot deeper than just virtue signaling .

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
But NO , they WANT OTHERS to comply, they want the MANDATES to continue , and if you dont comply you are less than a Person.,
Dont you recall when another poster wished DEATH on those who do not want to comply ?

Agree. Remember Darcy said to me: "I remain unsure what you have against Science and medical experts and why you appear willing to sacrifice people unnecesarily under the guise of "freedom". Seems awfully selfish to me."

So I'm selfish, willing to sacrifice people, and "anti-science". Which just shows ignorance, as I'm none of the above and demonstrated that my entire life. These people have to beat the drum. Again, I don't understand why.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Except that I'm not telling you what to do, except to let the actual experts give direction instead of people with a profit motive, but go ahead and take advice from politicians in Florida....or is in Cancun. LOL
Since Florida and its schools were fully open and life was as near normal without excess Covid deaths perhaps the politicians know more than so called scientists

Big

Apr 24, 2019

i was walking down the sidewalk in Sarasota Florida mask-less during the height of the covid thing. The mask thing never really caught on in Florida. Some middle aged woman approached and began yelling "stop killing people" , "murderer" "murderer" . I am sure she was from the North East .

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
i was walking down the sidewalk in Sarasota Florida mask-less during the height of the covid thing. The mask thing never really caught on in Florida. Some middle aged woman approached and began yelling "stop killing people" , "murderer" "murderer" . I am sure she was from the North East .
Sounds like a NYU dropout coming down off her Haldol and a few straight months of tweaking. They tend to be very judgemental.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
You all, Big, chico, Nan and even JD426 are all welcome to your opinions. If you had read post #60 you would see that your labels of me are incorrect, but that's not even an issue for me.

Big and Nan, you don't even know me. If you were at all reasonable you might give it a little time and put in a little effort. Chico...I don't think we've ever met so again you don't know me really....and JD...I KNOW YOU ;) and you're not worth the effort to even have a discussion with. Your tactics are like Putin and the far right, and transparent. Perhaps I'll do some copy and paste from my vast storage of screen caps ;)

If other people's health were not at risk I would not care at all but I do care. If you don't like being thought of as Nan mentioned then change your stance.
When there is new data I reevaluate my position. I'd like to ask what you guys do but it's clear...you remain entrenched in your erroneous opinions. Shameful.

Go ahead now and express your opinions, call me names and attempt to label me further. I really could not care less and trust the mods to maintain order and fairness. I see no need to keep beating this dead horse.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

Most of the people who post on here would never dare act that way or say those types of things in person.
I view people who think they know what is best for the rest of us same as I view the thugs running the streets back home. You stay in your lane, I stay in mine, we're cool. You cross into my lane (regardless of your intentions) and we have a problem. Nothing makes my blood boil more than someone I don't know going out of their way to cause me problems.

I see people wearing the same mask for weeks. I'm no expert nor do I claim to be however I do change my underwear at least once a day so I have a really hard time understanding how this continued same mask practice is healthy.

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
Most of the people who post on here would never dare act that way or say those types of things in person.

I view people who think they know what is best for the rest of us same as I view the thugs running the streets back home. You stay in your lane, I stay in mine, we're cool. You cross into my lane (regardless of your intentions) and we have a problem. Nothing makes my blood boil more than someone I don't know going out of their way to cause me problems.

I see people wearing the same mask for weeks. I'm no expert nor do I claim to be however I do change my underwear at least once a day so I have a really hard time understanding how this continued same mask practice is healthy.
I wonder just how we're supposed to take that? If it's not a threat then why on earth would we be afraid to say whatever to your face? Feel free to dig yourself out or deeper into your hole.

I would not hesitate for a split second to speak with you and share my opinions face to face, threat or not.

• Haha
Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

I wonder just how we're supposed to take that? If it's not a threat then why on earth would we be afraid to say whatever to your face? Feel free to dig yourself out or deeper into your hole.

I would not hesitate for a split second to speak with you and share my opinions face to face, threat or not.
Threat?
Absolutely not my style.
My point is you should not let the nonsense the keyboard warriors say, regardless of where it's being said, get under your skin as most of them just do it to tick folks off.
When it comes to speaking our opinions face to face (real politics) I agree and I zero problem with doing so. When it comes to the minor leagues... play ball.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
You all, Big, chico, Nan and even JD426 are all welcome to your opinions. If you had read post #60 you would see that your labels of me are incorrect, but that's not even an issue for me.

Big and Nan, you don't even know me. If you were at all reasonable you might give it a little time and put in a little effort. Chico...I don't think we've ever met so again you don't know me really....and JD...I KNOW YOU ;) and you're not worth the effort to even have a discussion with. Your tactics are like Putin and the far right, and transparent. Perhaps I'll do some copy and paste from my vast storage of screen caps ;)

If other people's health were not at risk I would not care at all but I do care. If you don't like being thought of as Nan mentioned then change your stance.
When there is new data I reevaluate my position. I'd like to ask what you guys do but it's clear...you remain entrenched in your erroneous opinions. Shameful.

Go ahead now and express your opinions, call me names and attempt to label me further. I really could not care less and trust the mods to maintain order and fairness. I see no need to keep beating this dead horse.

I'm sorry you're butt hurt. But when you call me selfish, anti-science, and that I'm willing to sacrifice people, you deserve whatever you get. Again, I have no real animosity to you because I have no clue who you are nor do I have a desire to learn. But if you just learned to chill a bit maybe that could be avoided in the future. Your choice.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I would like to offer a suggestion to the masked and the mask-less. Duckhorn Merlot with a petite filet !!

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY love wearing a mask.

I addition to the protection against COVID-19, it has provided me the opportunity to go out in public, mingle with the crowd, while holding my head up, displaying the much-needed confidence that has eluded me since I was a 16-year-old nincompoop, when a close friend pointed out that I have a weird-looking face. Up until that time I thought I was a handsome devil, especially when facing a mirror.

But therein lies the problem: I look weird, REALLY, really weird from the side.
I have a small chin, not the Ted Danson classic square, and a small and soft-looking mouth with a thin upper lip, giving me a silhouette resembling a dark-skinned, semi kinky-haired, short and skinny Larry Bird.

And if that wasn't enough, I have the worst teeth this side of Appalachia. Gum disease has been a constant companion, resulting in tooth decay and the accompanying fetid breath. When you hear the punchline, super-calloused fragile mystic, plagued with halitosis, you get me, minus the mysticism and good deeds and sage wisdom for which Ghandi was known.

So, wearing a mask has probably saved me from catching COVID-19, influenza, and possibly the common cold. And I can go out in public and talk to people, too.

Reactions: JD Jones

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

I addition to the protection against COVID-19, it has provided me the opportunity to go out in public, mingle with the crowd, while holding my head up, displaying the much-needed confidence that has eluded me since I was a 16-year-old nincompoop, when a close friend pointed out that I have a weird-looking face. Up until that time I thought I was a handsome devil, especially when facing a mirror.

I have a small chin, not the Ted Danson classic square, and a small and soft-looking mouth with a thin upper lip, giving me a silhouette resembling a dark-skinned, semi kinky-haired, short and skinny Larry Bird.

And if that wasn't enough, I have the worst teeth this side of Appalachia. Gum disease has been a constant companion, resulting in tooth decay and the accompanying fetid breath. When you hear the punchline, super-calloused fragile mystic, plagued with halitosis, you get me, minus the mysticism and good deeds and sage wisdom for which Ghandi was known.

So, wearing a mask has probably saved me from catching COVID-19, influenza, and possibly the common cold. And I can go out in public and talk to people, too.
So long as they don't feel threatened by you... carry on.

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Thanks for sharing. Keep coming back!

Reactions: Lucifer

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005

A waitress at one of my favorite restaurants has worn a mask for the past 18 months. She looked sexy in her mask. I finally got a look at her without a mask and she should continue to wear them.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

This is the FIRST post of yours which I BELIEVE to be 100 % Accurate .. especially the self description part ..exactly how I pictured you .

Status
Not open for further replies.