US Envoy regrets Dominican Republic shuns gay tourists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Sorry, I have busy teaching. I am doing my best to help young Dominicans learn about math, English and Jesucristo. :)

You have "busy teaching"? I'm glad one of the subjects you claim expertise in is not English comprehension, my fren.

Oh wait, you claim exactly that, don't you?

And one wonders about the state of education in the DR...

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You have "busy teaching"? I'm glad one of the subjects you claim expertise in is not English comprehension, my fren.

Oh wait, you claim exactly that, don't you?

And one wonders about the state of education in the DR...

Many a person makes a typo, either misspelling a word or omitting one when posting or texting. It speaks more to lack of attention that lack of education.
First world country newspapers and magazine articles have spelling errors and missed words and they are written by professional journalists and then edited. Are we to wonder about the state of their education?
Chip said " doing his best " . He did not profess to be an expert at English, although I'm sure his math skills are above average

DV8 is correct. There are many more important American interests and concerns than what the official Dominican government policy is toward promotion of Gay tourism.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
No problemo.

View-Master.jpg

I think mine was dark brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.