US goverment warns against travel to DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
This could be true but not for lack of reporting. The deficiency would be in lack of testing since testing isn't mandatory. People that decide to get tested feel some kind of symptom. Those that are asymptomatic will rarely, if ever, volunteerily go get tested.
There are many asymptomatic folks getting tested these days.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
I suspect there will soon be a new list and the DR could be on it. If that happens then goes my idea of flying via the US and London back to Denmark.
You have the option of Punta Cana to Toronto to Denmark. In December POP to Toronto to Denmark. I just checked Westjet. I can get to POP from Toronto on Dec 21st for $700 Canadian return.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
WestJet has been cancelling flights month after month.....since July or so

Yes, they show on the website - until about 45 days before the 1st of the month - then they vanish

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
I have been told that what Sweden did could only be done in Sweden. No other country could do the same.
What about Nicaragua with a population of about 6.5 million?
nicaragua.png

As most nations adopt strict quarantine measures to protect themselves from the coronavirus, the Nicaraguan government has taken quite the contrarian approach, declaring the pandemic risks overrated and encouraging citizens to go about their everyday lives.

Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Double soy latte-sugar free syrup w/ 1% milk
Apr 1, 2014
This is a bad joke
and we are the punch line.

Status
Not open for further replies.