Multiple locations

Attachments

• 086E7E52-3343-494D-AB07-FCA040614E5D.jpeg
    086E7E52-3343-494D-AB07-FCA040614E5D.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
I, we have tried to be sympathetic and supportive to several thT could use so.e support.
Wife, myself and others have come to our end.
Our sympathy and money has run out!

chico bill

Lobotomy Surgeon
May 6, 2016
Haiti is not part of the Great Reset - Don't fool yourself that the world has "awakened" to anything regarding a poor Caribbean island, except when Haitians are caught and released crossing the Mexico/US border

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
when the chinese and other communists are not interested ......it could be time for the Clintons to release some of the hundreds of millions of dollars.....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
We'll see if the mix of Islam and Voodoo will happen.

Regardless, the political/economic situation in Haiti mixed with no covid 19 inoculations,
Presents a grave danger to the DR.
Let's hope the DR can protect itself from uncontrolled Haitian ingress.
If the DR was to protect itself from uncontrolled immigration.... the year for doing that has long passed.

Reactions: chico bill

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Haiti is not part of the Great Reset - Don't fool yourself that the world has "awakened" to anything regarding a poor Caribbean island, except when Haitians are caught and released crossing the Mexico/US border

I have a sister of a friend who tried that exact same thing. She was deported to PAP (she's from okap). She asked me for $. I still haven't stopped laughing.

Reactions: USA DOC and melphis

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If the Muslim extremists are attempting to convince the young Haitians to strap on a suicide vest I think they have over looked one important thing. Haitians may be a lot if things but I don't think they are that stupid.

The jihad and cleric extremists had a field day in their own back yard recruiting mentally challenged young Muslims telling them that they would be martyred and end up in nirvana with 70 some virgins, if they put on the vest and killed innocent people.

The reality is people just are not that stupid on this side of the world. Let them recruit and spread some cash around. God knows Haiti could use it.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If the Muslim extremists are attempting to convince the young Haitians to strap on a suicide vest I think they have over looked one important thing. Haitians may be a lot if things but I don't think they are that stupid.

The jihad and cleric extremists had a field day in their own back yard recruiting mentally challenged young Muslims telling them that they would be martyred and end up in nirvana with 70 some virgins, if they put on the vest and killed innocent people.

The reality is people just are not that stupid on this side of the world. Let them recruit and spread some cash around. God knows Haiti could use it.
There seem to be quite a few in Europe who are prepared to "martyr" themselves. I don't think Haitians are immune.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Pretty much all of those where from middle East ancestors. Very few where the Smith and Jones descent.
There are exceptions to every rule and I'm sure even the extremists can win a few over.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
There seem to be quite a few in Europe who are prepared to "martyr" themselves. I don't think Haitians are immune.
Well now .....the reward for being a martyr.... is 70 something virgins....or you could just forget about dying and go to Sosua and pretend your chicas are as pure as NYC snow..............