Multiple locations

Attachments

• 086E7E52-3343-494D-AB07-FCA040614E5D.jpeg
    086E7E52-3343-494D-AB07-FCA040614E5D.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 114

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
I, we have tried to be sympathetic and supportive to several thT could use so.e support.
Wife, myself and others have come to our end.
Our sympathy and money has run out!

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Haiti is not part of the Great Reset - Don't fool yourself that the world has "awakened" to anything regarding a poor Caribbean island, except when Haitians are caught and released crossing the Mexico/US border

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Haiti is not part of the Great Reset - Don't fool yourself that the world has "awakened" to anything regarding a poor Caribbean island, except when Haitians are caught and released crossing the Mexico/US border
Back that up with proof please.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
when the chinese and other communists are not interested ......it could be time for the Clintons to release some of the hundreds of millions of dollars.....

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
We'll see if the mix of Islam and Voodoo will happen.

Regardless, the political/economic situation in Haiti mixed with no covid 19 inoculations,
Presents a grave danger to the DR.
Let's hope the DR can protect itself from uncontrolled Haitian ingress.
If the DR was to protect itself from uncontrolled immigration.... the year for doing that has long passed.

Reactions: chico bill

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

I have a sister of a friend who tried that exact same thing. She was deported to PAP (she's from okap). She asked me for $. I still haven't stopped laughing.

Reactions: USA DOC and melphis

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If the Muslim extremists are attempting to convince the young Haitians to strap on a suicide vest I think they have over looked one important thing. Haitians may be a lot if things but I don't think they are that stupid.

The jihad and cleric extremists had a field day in their own back yard recruiting mentally challenged young Muslims telling them that they would be martyred and end up in nirvana with 70 some virgins, if they put on the vest and killed innocent people.

The reality is people just are not that stupid on this side of the world. Let them recruit and spread some cash around. God knows Haiti could use it.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
If the Muslim extremists are attempting to convince the young Haitians to strap on a suicide vest I think they have over looked one important thing. Haitians may be a lot if things but I don't think they are that stupid.

The jihad and cleric extremists had a field day in their own back yard recruiting mentally challenged young Muslims telling them that they would be martyred and end up in nirvana with 70 some virgins, if they put on the vest and killed innocent people.

The reality is people just are not that stupid on this side of the world. Let them recruit and spread some cash around. God knows Haiti could use it.
There seem to be quite a few in Europe who are prepared to "martyr" themselves. I don't think Haitians are immune.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Pretty much all of those where from middle East ancestors. Very few where the Smith and Jones descent.
There are exceptions to every rule and I'm sure even the extremists can win a few over.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Canada has already committed to Somalia, Syria and a host of other violent dead beats. Haiti will have to wait their turn unless they can sneak in and claim refugee status. Then they are treated better than Canadian citizens who play by the rules.
Canada - more specifically Quebec - has been committed to Haiti for centuries.. Quebec is extremely interested and open to educated Haitians - who speak French with a pure mainland France accent unlike the more "patois" that is "Quebeqois" - When I used to watch French TV in the DR, when they played a Canadian/Quebec production, they would print the French subtitles at the bottom - even though the actors were in fact - speaking French.

Emigration to Quebec is referred to as "Haiti's foreign aid program" - (I am sure that I just posted that?) - But it is one of the very easiest places for educated Haitians to emigrate. Part of the massive brain drain of the folks that Haiti needs the most, unfortunately.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Canada - more specifically Quebec - has been committed to Haiti for centuries.. Quebec is extremely interested and open to educated Haitians - who speak French with a pure mainland France accent unlike the more "patois" that is "Quebeqois" - When I used to watch French TV in the DR, when they played a Canadian/Quebec production, they would print the French subtitles at the bottom - even though the actors were in fact - speaking French.

Emigration to Quebec is referred to as "Haiti's foreign aid program" - (I am sure that I just posted that?) - But it is one of the very easiest places for educated Haitians to emigrate. Part of the massive brain drain of the folks that Haiti needs the most, unfortunately.

Haitians do NOT speak French with a pure mainland accent (normal) unless they have studied in France/Belgium (like my former pediatrician), but they are much easier to understand than Quebecois who use archaic words and mix a lot of English words in their everyday talk . Think Brad Pitt in Snatch :D for an American speaker.

The brain drain is indeed unfortunate, but hard to blame them with the country instability and the risk of kidnapping. I have a family member who moved with his educated Haitian wife he met in France and ran a successful hotel in Haiti when tourism in Haiti was still a thing. The dad of the wife was killed for a ranson, they fled to the US after that. In fact, Their very young son had to be followed by a psychologist after they moved to the US. My family member has seen things, he can barely talk about that after all these years such as the cut head of the father.

• Sad
Reactions: ben jammin