USA drivers license (can Police verify)

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I don't drive nor would I want to be annoyed by some traffic cop while enjoying my day.
Was making light of the fact most of the under paid civil servants in this country
are more than happy to let you go about your merry little way for a few hundred pesos.

Well I got a stupid fine for tinted windshield, can you believe ( I also got, supposedly , a bunch of othere, but they never turned up on website thingy ), that appears linked to my cedula on the website thingy. Its from years ago.
I have renewed marbete numerous times, travelled in and out of the dr loads of time, renewed cedula a few times, and DL once.
Nobody ever pointed this unpaid fine out to me......
Me thinks someone forgot to plug the multas database into TheNetwork.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
If they are tied to the vehicle then could cause problems renewing marbet or revista. If just has the foreign license then probably home free. Don't think they can check the data base or at least in my case AMET did not have radio's, so did not see the previous ticket.

I didn't have an issue renewing my marbete when I had a ticket. Maybe it never got recorded right, but I renewed twice.

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
There is ZERO possibility of the average guy on the street being able to access this information. They would have to go to the FBI at the embassy to start getting any information. The only thing he was doing is stealing your identity or checking any locally held information. Your suspended DL info is safe here..

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
There is ZERO possibility of the average guy on the street being able to access this information. They would have to go to the FBI at the embassy to start getting any information. The only thing he was doing is stealing your identity or checking any locally held information. Your suspended DL info is safe here..

Probably true, but no valid driving license equals no insurance here too. Check your insurance policy here....even hire car policy.