USED Bathroom fixtures

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
In search of gently used bathroom fixtures (stool, lavatory, shower cabinet) in the Andres, Boca Chica or Capitol (as a last resort) area. Tks

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I will ask my kid's older brother. He is in construction. However, he is Haitian and his gently used and your gently used may not be exactly the same. 😂
Where does he do construction? I am embarking upon a major project in a couple of weeks maybe I could use him?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Where does he do construction? I am embarking upon a major project in a couple of weeks maybe I could use him?
He works for an Italian guy here in BC and Andres. Apparently he's pretty good. I will ask him if he's available. The Italian guy owns a bit of land in BC that he's developing one cider block at a time. He stays there rent free to guard it. He also is building himself a house in La Molena. I've seen pics but never been there.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
He works for an Italian guy here in BC and Andres. Apparently he's pretty good. I will ask him if he's available. The Italian guy owns a bit of land in BC that he's developing one cider block at a time. He stays there rent free to guard it. He also is building himself a house in La Molena. I've seen pics but never been there.
ok. I will be doing a childcare center with 5 indivivual spaces, 6 baths, large patio space that need additional height in block etc. A lot of work for a complete renovation. I am going to start looking for help in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: LindseyKaufman

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
used toilets found for +/- 2800rdp but the flush valves, seat and lid require replacing. New on sale 3800.
Still looking. Tks

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
It's a bit out of your way but there are several recycle places in Higuey. They get there stuff from the hotels in PC/ Bavaro that get renovations. Might be worth the trip for you.

Reactions: banzai

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
found the items we were looking for used in Santo Domingo. Close the search. Tks

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
It's a bit out of your way but there are several recycle places in Higuey. They get there stuff from the hotels in PC/ Bavaro that get renovations. Might be worth the trip for you.

Before we close the thread, can you recommend places to go in Higuey to get 2nd hand stuff from the hotels? I've only been there once and don't know my way around.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I don't know the names but if you drive out of Higuey towards Otra Banda (Bavaro direction) there are several of them on both sides of the road. The stuff changes all the time.

Reactions: NanSanPedro