Used inversors, holding value?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
This isn't an ad for sale, but I want to know people's experiences of used inversors, buying or selling. I have upgraded my unit and batteries and want to know if it is worth considering selling the old one (only three months old, batteries as well, so as new), I got an opportunity to buy someone's who is leaving at a silly cheap price and so part ex was not an option.
anyone?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
There is a big market for used inverters, problem is what you think it's worth is much higher than what someone looking for a used on thinks it's worth.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Like I said, it's not an ad:lick: I wanna know if they hold any value or any shops in the city I can find out, if not I'll keep it.

Where do you live b/c I know an owner of a store that might be interested. His store is in GH He is an honest great guy. His Store is Alexis Inversores Import.
809-587-2592.
He has not asked for payment until he knows all is good and is the guy who took us to PriceSmart to get the $ back for our washing machine on his dime.
He actually just called while I am typing this to ask if our new washer works well.
I would trust him! He speaks English.
He does solar pannels, batteries and other stuff.

He exchanged one of our inverters for a better one and quoted us a price and then called back later to say he asked for too much money it was less.

Last edited:

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Know the guy, and yes he is honest, and has very fair prices. Just make sure you talk to him personally.

BelgianK

Last edited by a moderator:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Agree totally Belgian K. Alexis is a great and honest guy but, like many others who are very successful, he is starting to lose the personal touch and needs to address that problem to continue to have his business respected.

So weird how people can have different experiences with the same person. He has been to our place
prob 10 times, comes the day or next day when we ask him to. Calls to check up on things or just comes to see that things have been done right. (garage door opener, batteries, inverters, power etc....)

I agree must call his cell, he is a really busy guy and if you call the store you will probably get his bro or another worker.

I was actually going to write a thread about how great he was, but this thread started.

Would never get this kind of service in Canada!