VA Healthcare

Silver Star

Jan 12, 2022
Santo Domingo
Does anyone have experience interacting with the US Veterans Affairs Healthcare system while in Santo Domingo? I see some clinics that claim to be affiliated, WellVet is one of them:

Their website and reviews look fantastic. I'm just wondering if anyone here has personal experience.

Thanks!

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Does anyone have experience interacting with the US Veterans Affairs Healthcare system while in Santo Domingo? I see some clinics that claim to be affiliated, WellVet is one of them:

Their website and reviews look fantastic. I'm just wondering if anyone here has personal experience.

Thanks!
Try to do a search on DR1 for your answer. I've only been a member for about 3 years and I recall reading very good things about a few people's experience. I don't remember the details but if you search the threads, you should find it.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
If they were a legit arm of veterans affairs wouldn't they be linked on the embassy website....

marcosalm

Jul 24, 2018
Santiago

Their website and reviews look fantastic. I'm

If they were a legit arm of veterans affairs wouldn't they be linked on the embassy website....
Please search "veteran". See my post from 16 Oct 2021

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

Thanks!
What branch of the military were you?

nothing to ad

Jan 10, 2022
puerto plata
the people you ask about are this they will help you is YOU HAVE A Percent disabilty they can only help for your disibalites they see you and then they file the paper work thru vets outside of us insurance ...yes i have many friends that have been helped by them but they all think their service to you is not free the ones in p p want 25 % percent of any money that you get for them helping you get a higher % so good luck and have fun if you are not percent yet they maybe able to get you but not for sure they want you to pay something like 20 dls to join then they maybe able to help but they will tell you sure we can but