vaccinating illegal extranjeros

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Seems they often do everybody

Not a resident ?
Bring your passport.....
you might need to go to more than one site to get accepted..... or not !

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
We were Vaccinated in POP at a place behind the Fire Station and they were only looking for identification so a passport was fine even if you were illegal. Their main goal was to get as many people as possible vaccinated as quickly as possible. Now that the age limit has come down to any one over 18 you should just go with passport in hand.
Olly and the Team. (Both Jabs )

Pancake

Nov 17, 2015
If a non-local shows a passport and gets the vaccination do they give you some proof of getting the shot? Do they register you (by your passport into) into some sort of database?

How does one prove that they received the vaccine?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
The process is the same regardless of whether you use a Cedula or a Passport as ID. You fill out a form for your 1st shot. Get the shot and get a vaccination card detailing your vaccination and indicating when to get your 2nd shot. I have no idea how much of the information you put down on the form gets into a database eventually if any at all.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Im wondering how useful the china vaccine is. It may well give the protection you need but will it be seen as an acceptable vaccine in other countries. I say this after reading about Canada thinking of relaxing the rules for fully vaccinated Canadians.

It appears to me that if it is not one of the approved vaccines for Canada then what is one to do, get fully vaccinated once you return home?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Im wondering how useful the china vaccine is. It may well give the protection you need but will it be seen as an acceptable vaccine in other countries. I say this after reading about Canada thinking of relaxing the rules for fully vaccinated Canadians.

It appears to me that if it is not one of the approved vaccines for Canada then what is one to do, get fully vaccinated once you return home?
It is approved by the WHO.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
The process is the same regardless of whether you use a Cedula or a Passport as ID. You fill out a form for your 1st shot. Get the shot and get a vaccination card detailing your vaccination and indicating when to get your 2nd shot. I have no idea how much of the information you put down on the form gets into a database eventually if any at all.

All of it is added to the database and some shared with the vaccine developers and/or WHO.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
It is approved by the WHO.
The article I refer to does not mention wether or not the vaccine is WHO approved or not, only the vaccines not approved by Canada and the US which includes the china vaccine as not approved. They do mention the Russian vaccine which is also not approved by US and Canada. So my question stands, do people who have the china jab completed in the DR get a free pass to enter Canada?

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Reactions: Kricke87