Villa Rental Palenque area

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
looking at mid-November 2022 for a week, dozen adults w/some pre-teen children, no pets, beachfront a must as is house keeping, security and chef.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
looking at mid-November 2022 for a week, dozen adults w/some pre-teen children, no pets, beachfront a must as is house keeping, security and chef.
I live in that area of DR, and I hate to say that this is a tall order. Palenque beachfront isn’t that large. Down past Cocolandia there is a gated community of houses on the beach, but mostly owner occupied and not big enough for a group your size.

If you want southern coast with those amenities, look East to Casa de Campo. The southwest isn’t there yet.

Reactions: banzai and JD Jones

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
I live in that area of DR, and I hate to say that this is a tall order. Palenque beachfront isn’t that large. Down past Cocolandia there is a gated community of houses on the beach, but mostly owner occupied and not big enough for a group your size.

If you want southern coast with those amenities, look East to Casa de Campo. The southwest isn’t there yet.
thanks, it's been ten years or so since I was out that way. Just thought perhaps it had been built up.

Reactions: AlterEgo