Villa Rental

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
A family member wishes to rent a large villa capable of hosting 20 +/- adults with (some children) the last part of November '22. My experience (limited) is that the north coast may not be quite as comfortable as the south at that time of the year. I don't like the Atlantic! Regardless, the villa MUST be beach front, chef and housekeeping, and WARM. Appreciate any input.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
A family member wishes to rent a large villa capable of hosting 20 +/- adults with (some children) the last part of November '22. My experience (limited) is that the north coast may not be quite as comfortable as the south at that time of the year. I don't like the Atlantic! Regardless, the villa MUST be beach front, chef and housekeeping, and WARM. Appreciate any input.
You can't go wrong with www.sunrise-villa.com

Check out their reviews anywhere online.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
20 adults ? Dominicans or a large party coming for an event ? Plus 'some children'. How many is some ?

I never had much luck traveling in such large groups

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
There are other villas in Orchid Bay..... all sorts of athletes and stars stay there --- e.g. Michael Jordan

banzai

Aug 16, 2013
20 adults ? Dominicans or a large party coming for an event ? Plus 'some children'. How many is some ?

I never had much luck traveling in such large groups
Your "luck" doesn't enter into the equation and it shouldn't matter the nationality or the reason for the gathering. I ask about the climate, south vs. north.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Your "luck" doesn't enter into the equation and it shouldn't matter the nationality or the reason for the gathering. I ask about the climate, south vs. north.
The North has better climate not so dry and there is much more vegetation.
Good luck with your search

Reactions: ctrob

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
20,000 USD for a week!!? Glad I'm not playing for that LOL
20K a week for 20+ persons is only 142 dollars per day per person for a beautiful private villa with your own dedicated staff and chef at your beck and call.

Wouldn't you rather do that than go to Hard Rock and pay more than double that and be surrounded by throngs of unknown persons?

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
20K a week for 20+ persons is only 142 dollars per day per person for a beautiful private villa with your own dedicated staff and chef at your beck and call.

Wouldn't you rather do that than go to Hard Rock and pay more than double that and be surrounded by throngs of unknown persons?
No, I would not, under almost any circumstances, pay that or go to the Hard rock. Do you ;)

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Try The Palms in Uvero Alto (Punta Cana area) or get a hold of Playa Palmera as they have a couple of mansion style homes for rent.
The Palms is on the beach and the other one is a 2 minute walk on a private road

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

I don't like being trapped in a house with so many people. Not all get along. In a hotel you can come and go as you please and if you want to coordinate with a gaggle of others you can coordinate with them for a group tour