Vin Diesel upsetting his neighbors

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
From IMDB:

Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is "definitely a person of colour".
I think you read the same info I did..

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
He rents in an exclusive high-end gated community in Punta Cana and feels he needs 12 security guards? Sounds like he's suffering from "crew mentality" and has taken some of his roles way too seriously.

Reactions: zoomzx11

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
He rents in an exclusive high-end gated community in Punta Cana and feels he needs 12 security guards? Sounds like he's suffering from "crew mentality" and has taken some of his roles way too seriously.
I think the key word is rent...sooo when he leaves probably never to return to that neighborhood.....

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
B9eprF.jpg

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Vista Cruiser, Barracuda, Taurus Wagon, the list is endless for naming a kid after a car. Just ask my son Cutlass lol

• Haha
Reactions: Sailor51

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
And why not? Does his sheet not stink too? I hope he's not really like that and has just has overzealous security.
Ever see one of the movies he has "acted" in ?
I have a feeling this movie production plan will be way over the vins head and not last long.
A good way for the vin to spend his money in the DR.
The actual business of making movies requires smarts and experience.
Sadly, the vin is exactly "like that".
Not a good neighbor on the best of days.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
From IMDB:

Vin Diesel was born Mark Sinclair in Alameda County, California, along with his fraternal twin brother, Paul Vincent. He was raised by his astrologer/psychologist mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair), and adoptive father, Irving H. Vincent, an acting instructor and theatre manager, in an artists' housing project in New York City's Greenwich Village. He never knew his biological father. His mother is white (with English, German, Scottish, and Irish ancestry), and his adoptive father is African-American; referring to his biological father's background, Diesel has said that he himself is "definitely a person of colour".
You left off the vins educational achievements.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
I tried watching more than one of his movies.
Mark Sinclair's talents are in the area of self-promotion to actor vin diesel.
Has vin coughed up the cabbage or is this all talk and cocktail receptions?
Color me suspicious of Mark and Vin.
I am DR president I schedule a Diesel Studios groundbreaking /check signing party for vin and his 12 bodyguards, then run lights and sirens to the bank.

Reactions: USA DOC

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I tried watching more than one of his movies.
Mark Sinclair's talents are in the area of self-promotion to actor vin diesel.
Has vin coughed up the cabbage or is this all talk and cocktail receptions?
Color me suspicious of Mark and Vin.
I am DR president I schedule a Diesel Studios groundbreaking /check signing party for vin and his 12 bodyguards, then run lights and sirens to the bank.
lot of truth there... still like his female co-star M. Rodriguez......who is Dominican.