Violence and Death hits home

Drugdog

Mar 28, 2003
Paul,

Having had the honor of meeting you on 2 trips and 1 of them in your casa I apologize for the "idiots" that have responded to this thread. Same people that comment about screwed up police and leaders now quote them. I can quote the owner of a day cay center in Higuey and they stated that yes it did happen. So a non corrupt day care center must trump a corrupt cop.

Paul, it must be your time to be run off this location. Go back in time and see the regulars that have been run off. As I stated on Debbies 2 months ago that most of us in the "REAL" world thank you for all you do.

Our thoughts and prayers and as stated earlier, if you need anything from the States to help prevent this or something as simple as peace of mind your request will be filled.

Kevin and Shelly

Mr. DR1: You need better people helping or should shut it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I don't know PJT personally but I do remember one thing. He and HB gave me some HECK of instructions back in 2003 when I was going to Bavaro from Santiago. Did not get lost. It was mile for mile like they both described.

If you don't have anything constructive to say stay off the topic. Go harrass someone else!!!

This is a really sad incident. Normal human beings only know how to show EMPATHY in these types of situations.

PJT - give us an update on the status of the children and the family when you get a chance. Godspeed to them and hope they recover soon.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Notitia Criminis

Edited by Robert.

Mirador, If you make another post in this thread your account will be locked.
What does locked mean? It's the same as taking a very long vacation from DR1.

The above goes for anyone else that has been deleted in the this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Thanks

Moderators, thanks for having the tasteless remarks removed, glad I did not see them.

Thank God, the family is recovering very well from the experience. They are strong and remarkable people.

We thank all the well-wishers for their support and kind words.

Regards,
PJT

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
Dear PJT

I don't know you, but I have children and pray that they never have to experience what your family have gone through. My heart goes out to all the people involved, both in sympathy and in admiration for their bravery. I hope that in time, they can put this horrific episode behind them.

I too would kill to protect my little girls, and one less `loose cannon' on the planet is ok with me....

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Moderators, thanks for having the tasteless remarks removed, glad I did not see them.

Thank God, the family is recovering very well from the experience. They are strong and remarkable people.

We thank all the well-wishers for their support and kind words.

Regards,
PJT

PJT, I earlier responded to this thread, what I forgot to do was add my concerns and best wishes for the family.

I suspect they will do fine, as it appears they have a strong support network.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Edited by Robert.

Mirador, If you make another post in this thread your account will be locked.
What does locked mean? It's the same as taking a very long vacation from DR1.

The above goes for anyone else that has been deleted in the this thread.

On a much lighter note. Come-one Mirador, respond... give that Robert what he deserves OK. Respond just once! Please please! :laugh::laugh:

Robert your'e my hero!