Voting in the primaries

C

chico bill

Right, he couldnt show yet any proof of fraud against him, he didnt make a formal complain in JCE, only talking bull**** on tv telling that every where he went a lot people came to him, and I ask myself where are the 2 millions signs that he said had? said some people went to vote and when they touched the screen inmediatly printer printed a vote, so about that I ask myself, as all party has delegates in all the electoral tables, he must have the act where states that what he said happend, but he didnt show it, what they did with that vote? because if they put it inside the urn they make it a valid vote, so to me Leonel perdió too.

Apparently he will be making a formal request for a audit today and wants to include outside countries to make sure it is a fair audir, thinking that perhaps an software algorithm was used to alter the vote.

https://noticiassin.com/equipo-de-f...o-que-no-toquen-los-equipos-de-las-primarias/

As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say "Well it's always something......."

C

cobraboy

Right, he couldnt show yet any proof of fraud against him, he didnt make a formal complain in JCE, only talking bull**** on tv telling that every where he went a lot people came to him, and I ask myself where are the 2 millions signs that he said had? said some people went to vote and when they touched the screen inmediatly printer printed a vote, so about that I ask myself, as all party has delegates in all the electoral tables, he must have the act where states that what he said happend, but he didnt show it, what they did with that vote? because if they put it inside the urn they make it a valid vote, so to me Leonel perdió too.
Folks I know who voted have reported more poll watchers than voters.

One would think if any polling place had shenanigans, a Leonelista poll watcher would have raised Holy Hell then and there.

Did any?

My predictions: Leonel will accuse Danilo & Co. of Russian collusion. Seems all the rage.

C

Caonabo

Leonel is terribly concerned with one thing, and one thing only. Persons other than him and his wife getting access into their inner financial realities. So for this, he will fight tooth and claw to hang on. They are the RD's version of the Clintons.

M

Matilda

There is a major demonstration of Leonel supporters outside the Junta Central in Santo Domingo, causing traffic chaos. The army have now activated the so called Plan Huron (the Ferret Plan) to protect major installations around the country in case of any trouble. No idea why it is called the Ferret Plan.

Matilda

C

cobraboy

There is a major demonstration of Leonel supporters outside the Junta Central in Santo Domingo, causing traffic chaos. The army have now activated the so called Plan Huron (the Ferret Plan) to protect major installations around the country in case of any trouble. No idea why it is called the Ferret Plan.

Matilda
Ferrets are weasels. 'Nuff said.

B

bachata

Pataleo meaning = request / claim / discuss / complaint / about Dominican elections results.

I just learn yesterday that this work have a different meaning = La Pata que le dieron a Leo...

Ja Ja Ja

JJ

X

XTraveller

Question fo the OP Matilda

So the senator for San Pedro will change......What about the mayor (sindico) of Guayacanes-Juan Dolio were they in the primaries?

Can you explain the situation in Gauyacanes-Juan Dolio I am confuse.
Thank You

Xtraveller

L

Lucifer

The fraud is not just against LF; it’s fraud on the Dominican society.

What a shame!

R

rubio_higuey

I don't think there was fraud, and if there was fraud it was so elaborate that it would be impossible to prove.

The DM/GC camp knew that in case of winning LF camp would raise hell. That's because LF had been proclaiming winner weeks and months before elections. In circumstances when you know that all hell would break loose, you do not commit fraud, because if exposed, it would be a huge stain, a disgrace, for the current government. And DM was not going to permit that. They were going to buy votes (which they did) and do everything humanly possibly for GC to win, but I do not believe that knowing what was about to come, they would commit a fraud which could then be proved later making the whole DM/GC camp look as fraudsters. I do not believe they would be dumb enough (knowing the strategist DM is) to not expect the hell after elections, and they must have counted with possible manual recount of votes. I simply do not believe that under such circumstances they would do electronic vote fraud. As I said, buying votes yes, direct fraud, no.

M

Matilda

So the senator for San Pedro will change......What about the mayor (sindico) of Guayacanes-Juan Dolio were they in the primaries?

Can you explain the situation in Gauyacanes-Juan Dolio I am confuse.
Thank You

Xtraveller

These were primaries, not the final elections. The PLD candidate for Senator for the province of San Pedro de Macoris will not be the current senator, Josecito Hazim, but will be Franklin Peña. As far as the mayor of Guayananes/Juan Dolio is concerned, the final results have not yet been published but I understand that Chocho will be the PLD candidate and Noel the PRM candidate. I do not think the current mayor, John Hazim will be running again.

Matilda

J

JDJones

There have been various examples presented of documents from polling stations with 2-3 times the amount of votes than voters (I beleive one in PP is one of them) so something is off.

In the cases I've seen in the press they are presenting official Junta documents with the descrepancies.

R

rubio_higuey

There have been various examples presented of documents from polling stations with 2-3 times the amount of votes than voters (I beleive one in PP is one of them) so something is off.

In the cases I've seen in the press they are presenting official Junta documents with the descrepancies.

To my understanding from what I have seen published, all discrepancies in the number of votes were on the municipal level and were from displays on JCE website (after running the query). That would point to some display mechanism / calculation being wrong (website database processing error) rather than a system issue with the voting system itself.

B

bachata

I don't think there was fraud, and if there was fraud it was so elaborate that it would be impossible to prove.

The DM/GC camp knew that in case of winning LF camp would raise hell. That's because LF had been proclaiming winner weeks and months before elections. In circumstances when you know that all hell would break loose, you do not commit fraud, because if exposed, it would be a huge stain, a disgrace, for the current government. And DM was not going to permit that. They were going to buy votes (which they did) and do everything humanly possibly for GC to win, but I do not believe that knowing what was about to come, they would commit a fraud which could then be proved later making the whole DM/GC camp look as fraudsters. I do not believe they would be dumb enough (knowing the strategist DM is) to not expect the hell after elections, and they must have counted with possible manual recount of votes. I simply do not believe that under such circumstances they would do electronic vote fraud. As I said, buying votes yes, direct fraud, no.
History repeats it self, same happened to PRSC and PRD internal division help the opposition.
After many years in the house all Dominican parties start to deteriorate...

I am so happy!

JJ