Thanks
:smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
miguel said:
Did I said that there was a problem?.

I told them to check their pm's because I am driving to Santiago to see AZB when I get to the DR.

X
XX
XXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXX
Edited by Tim H.

Edited AGAIN, by Tim H, for going off Topic.
Thanks

N.C.

Oct 18, 2004
Sorry That was me

Edited by Tim H, for going off Topic.
Thanks

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Can't we all just get along?

apparently not. We go from a friendly gathering of potential friends to a steel-cage match. Listen...I got a solution...everybody quit beasting on TwinCactus and his wife. And if he offers you an opportunity to hang out...what's wrong with having a few Presidentes with a couple that obviously has a very intriguing story to tell? I for one will want to hear it, especially in person...Count me in for a few Presidentes in Santo Domingo!!!

Last edited:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What in hell is going on!!!!!

Thanks

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
Get along? Yeah right!

Berzin said:
apparently not. We go from a friendly gathering of potential friends to a steel-cage match. Listen...I got a solution...everybody quit beasting on TwinCactus and his wife. And if he offers you an opportunity to hang out...what's wrong with having a few Presidentes with a couple that obviously has a very intriguing story to tell? I for one will want to hear it, especially in person...Count me in for a few Presidentes in Santo Domingo!!!
I think meeting up with the people who will not actually draw blood will be a hoot. I, for one am most interested in the tales we have to tell. A couple Presidentes--I'm am there!

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
Thanks

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
I'll be back in Santo Domingo on April 17th, I would like to attend this get together, please count me in and post the details.

@Charlie

I wish everything goes OK in that surgery, if you are coming to the DR, i will love to see you and Tonya :)

Jess

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Ok, I'm locking the Thread, because it went to the dog-pile.
I handed some warnings out, if you don't agree, PM or E-Mail, me or if you feel the need, go to Rob@DR1.com, This kind of nonsense should have been taken off line.

I am not interested in who started it, everybody had their say, and to those who ignored the warning I put up, you earned your points.

Twincactus
If you want to start a new Thread about a get together, by all means do so, and to all, stay on topic, no personal attacks.

Thanks
Tim H.

Status
Not open for further replies.