Warning to property managers and home owners.

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
A person by the name of Alex Francois Carter is operating in this part of the country. He cannot be trusted. He has rented our villa and has not paid rent. His family are here in the villa and beleive he may not be able to travel here. He sends false swift wire transfer receipts and confirmations. Then when the money doesn' t show up he says the bank rejected it, just to buy more time. He provides fake company names to have the rental agrrements under. Look up ripoffreport.com and you will find his name featured there. He has a few citations pending at the courthouse so has ripped people off a few times. So please beware and PM me if you want more information.
Bryan Kennedy.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
PM sent to OP. Thread will be deleted if he does not post his own personal info by tomorrow morning.

Jan 9, 2004
PM sent to OP. Thread will be deleted if he does not post his own personal info by tomorrow morning.

While I cannot confirm the posting of the OP, I can confirm that a person using that name has been active in the DR conducting transactions of a dubious nature.

I believe he was exposed by the press over a year ago. Also claims to be the brother of the President.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
While I cannot confirm the posting of the OP, I can confirm that a person using that name has been active in the DR conducting transactions of a dubious nature.

I believe he was exposed by the press over a year ago. Also claims to be the brother of the President.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Yes one story I read he says is connected with the presidents brother. Just trying to warn people about this guy.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Brother of the president? A bell just went off in my head.

In NJ we have a good friend who has a large antiques business, several large buildings together on a main highway, we often stop there on Sunday mornings when we're in the US. He also does business and home cleanouts [someone dies, someone moves out/disappears, someone is downsizing, etc., they call him to empty the house or business for sale or rental]. Last December we stopped one day, and the owner said he wished we'd have been there an hour earlier. A Dominican had just been there, wanting to buy a large amount of restaurant equipment to ship to DR. Said he was the DR President's brother.

The whole thing sounded fishy to us. Can't help wondering if it's the same guy.

OP, does he live in NJ/PA area?

beekaynz

Aug 12, 2011
Brother of the president? A bell just went off in my head.

In NJ we have a good friend who has a large antiques business, several large buildings together on a main highway, we often stop there on Sunday mornings when we're in the US. He also does business and home cleanouts [someone dies, someone moves out/disappears, someone is downsizing, etc., they call him to empty the house or business for sale or rental]. Last December we stopped one day, and the owner said he wished we'd have been there an hour earlier. A Dominican had just been there, wanting to buy a large amount of restaurant equipment to ship to DR. Said he was the DR President's brother.

The whole thing sounded fishy to us. Can't help wondering if it's the same guy.

OP, does he live in NJ/PA area?

Apparently he travels a lot. He has a pasport from St. Maarten.

Jan 9, 2004
Also by this article his wife is wanted by the police. We know where she is! Maybe a call to the police will solve our problems.

Either that or a conversation with her about your next call.....that might expedite the process for you.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2