We took one for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2008
I am happy to report that 99.9% of the DR is now crime free. It has all been moved to Sosua.

From this point on there will be no murders in Moca, no vagrancy in La Vega, no prostitution in Punta Cana, and no thievery in Tamboril.

All the bad things you heard about Bani have been banished, all lingering ill-will in Imbert has been eliminated, the hookers have been given the hook in Higuey, and in Santiago, sainthood is the new standard.

By presidential decree, all crimes and criminals have been officially transported to El Batey, Sosua.

Yes indeed, we have taken unto us all those ner-do-wells that once ran rampant throughout the DR, and with open arms we have embraced them as our own.

It's good news week for the rest of the country. Those of us in Sosua have relieved the burden of sin from the decent folks of Santo Domingo, San Pedro, Baroruco, Bonao, and Samana.

No need for thanks. We are just doing our part for the sake of the TEAM. There is no I in team, and we are doing what we think is the right thing.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
I am happy to report that 99.9% of the DR is now crime free. It has all been moved to Sosua.

No need for thanks. We are just doing our part for the sake of the TEAM. There is no I in team, and we are doing what we think is the right thing.

Well then you'll need to try harder as I had my credit card cloned and swiped of 1500 bucks yesterday in Santo Domingo.:ermm:

Keep up the effort.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Every knows there's crime where ever you happened to be, and Sosua seems to have plenty. Is it the worst place in the DR, not even close, but don't minimize it. Based on what comes out in the news in terms on violence and crime against foreigners...etc it is something I would you who live there should be conserned with.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
The people in the south salute you:bunny::bunny::bunny:

From this point on there will be no murders in Moca, no vagrancy in La Vega, no prostitution in Punta Cana, and no thievery in Tamboril.

All the bad things you heard about Bani have been banished, all lingering ill-will in Imbert has been eliminated, the hookers have been given the hook in Higuey, and in Santiago, sainthood is the new standard.

By presidential decree, all crimes and criminals have been officially transported to El Batey, Sosua.

Yes indeed, we have taken unto us all those ner-do-wells that once ran rampant throughout the DR, and with open arms we have embraced them as our own.

It's good news week for the rest of the country. Those of us in Sosua have relieved the burden of sin from the decent folks of Santo Domingo, San Pedro, Baroruco, Bonao, and Samana.

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
thanks guys in sosua. from santo domingo we appreciate your efforts in containing crime in the country up north where it belows. :)

Mar 2, 2008
Bob, we're not trying minimize it. We want to maximize it, super-size it if you will, so that everyone else can remain in pure harmonic synergy with goodness.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
The people in the south salute you:bunny::bunny::bunny:

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Bob, we're not trying minimize it. We want to maximize it, super-size it if you will, so that everyone else can remain in pure harmonic synergy with goodness.

Well, you are trying to make fun of a problem we have and that is growing. Of course there is crime, everywhere in DR and the world, but it is a fact that the north coast has changed.

Before crime almost always been related to drugs, prostitution or some other completely lack of common sense. Now it is different, it seems to strike randomly. There is a huge drug problem, crack and for sure many of the crimes are done by crack heads.

We lost a friend here in Cabarete here some weeks ago. Murdered for some pesos. Maybe your sarcasm stops if it happens to somebody close to you.

Mar 2, 2008
See, now you're getting into the spirit, Don.

You seem to catching on. Good for you. And for a time there anyone might have confused you for someone who just mindlessly followed the crowd, but you do have a healthy streak of independence it appears.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I feel good that I can now walk the streets of Santiago with my pockets full of money and wearing all my bling, at night. Tomorrow I am removing all the bars on my windows and doors and holding an open house. My cat can now roam the neighborhood without the fear of being eaten. Keep up the good work Sosua, I'll still visit Rockys for the great food, but I'll wear my bullet proof vest and bathing suit around town.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009

What a waste of internet space. Why would you post something so childish and useless to this forum? It's certainly not anything positive that will boost tourism. Are you looking at ruffling feathers to get a reaction from other posters? I just don't get it.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Its called sarcasm sea monkey ------because the only things reported whether substantiated or nor appear to be in Sosua when the majority of the population lives in santo Domingo where no one ever fires a shot.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
What a waste of internet space. Why would you post something so childish and useless to this forum? It's certainly not anything positive that will boost tourism. Are you looking at ruffling feathers to get a reaction from other posters? I just don't get it.
Seamonkey. It's called humour my friend, humour. :cheeky:
Mack.

Mar 2, 2008
Lighten up, Seamonkey.

There is actually no quantifiable space on the internet. It is all just virtual, so there is plenty to go around.

But if you happen to find anyone who is misappropriating internet space, please send them to Sosua with the rest of the evil-doers.

Status
Not open for further replies.