Weird website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potatohead

New member
May 10, 2012
113
0
0
You think that is weird? There are lots of weird sites concerning DR. They even have a site for pedophile sex tourist.........ISOC........check it out but don't join, when interpol comes calling, you don't want to be a member.......beleive it.
 

Givadogahome

New member
Sep 27, 2011
4,398
0
0
Not something I would come across, and I doubt others would either unless looking for it. Forgive me if you will:paranoid: I'd rather not:paranoid:
 

AnnaC

Well-known member
Jan 2, 2002
16,050
410
83
Good thing we have Pichardo and Nals to balance things out :laugh:
 

Caballero

New member
Jul 8, 2011
12
0
0
Here is what the site has to say about its founder:
Dominican Watchdog was established in 2009 by Jan Vistisen, -a well known former long term Danish Investor on The North Coast, Santo Domingo, La Romana and Cap Cana. "We are here to expose the problems and I don't care what people thinks about me, if there was not so many problems realted to the DR, there would be nothing for me to post and my website would not be such a big international success and attract visitors from 175 countries, it's that simple!"

The obligation of any watchdog organization is to be critical and factual. Dominican Watchdog is not a "Romantic Travel and Real Estate Website" trying to lure investors to the Dominican Republic under misleading advertising. There are hundreds of such websites and blogs out there. We only add products, real estate or services to "Best of DR", which has a proven track record of satisfied clients over a period of minimum 10 years.

It's important to state, that I as editor of Dominican Watchdog do NOT write the articles you see!. 98% is written by respected local or international media. The other 2% is from people who for one reason or another is unhappy with the way they where treated in the Dominican Republic. They have posted their comments in various forums around the world. Due to copyright issues we always name or link to our source. When people contact me with questions or problems I write to the developers and post my questions online. These facts makes Dominican Watchdog strong and trusted!

However, “Freedom of Speech” and “Consumer Rights” do not mix well with investigations and reports on fraud and corruption on the Dominican Republic. Exposure of fraud and corruption in the DR is known to cause serious treats(read this article from US watchdog), and in many cases local media are forced to alter or delete critical articles or videos! However we are determined to host thousands of articles to create the largest research database about the Dominican Republic.

Dominican Watchdog control hundreds of domains, blogs and other online marketing channels to educate the world about the Dominican Republic. We have answered and given advice to more than 700 emails from investors and visitors to the Dominican Republic for FREE! Dominican Watchdog has more then 2000 friends on Facebook and we strongly believe that those who have been defrauded or scammed should have the opportunity to speak up with out being intimidated, killed or forced to leave the Dominican Republic.

Dominican Watchdog is 100% operated by Vistisen Holdings OU. We give free advise to anybody who needs us! Our team spend thousands of hours yearly to ensure that Dominican Watchdog is the most important and trusted source of information about the Dominican Republic. If you find Dominican Watchdog helpful please support us, we do accept donations. Its a simple 2 step process through PayPal. You will find the button in the lower right corner of the website. Thank You!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.