What are you going to do?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I feel much safer with you guys on duty.

KeystoneKops.jpg

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
Rocky

There is a Dominican "jungle drum" connection to any and all info.
Don't doubt that for 1 minute.
They know everybody's business.
Even if the thief himself is illiterate, he can and will get the info.

So in reality are you saying that the money I have in my bank accounts or the ammount I have in CD's in not protected information.?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
So in reality are you saying that the money I have in my bank accounts or the ammount I have in CD's in not protected information.?
I have absolutely no expertise on the matter.
I was refering to the locals knowing who's doing what, who's got what, what your habits are, how wealthy you might be, what possessions you might have, if you're connected, if you have a gun, etc.

zak023

Done and dusted!
Feb 8, 2006
I have absolutely no expertise on the matter.
I was refering to the locals knowing who's doing what, who's got what, what your habits are, how wealthy you might be, what possessions you might have, if you're connected, if you have a gun, etc.

Thanks for the speedy reply...I have to get up there to check your place out after the holidays..I hear you serve good food..I am all the way down in the SW therefore it would take a entire day to get there.But you can expect to see me in Jan.07...Hungry and thirsty.....LOL

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Thanks for the speedy reply...I have to get up there to check your place out after the holidays..I hear you serve good food..I am all the way down in the SW therefore it would take a entire day to get there.But you can expect to see me in Jan.07...Hungry and thirsty.....LOL
We'll have a beer and a rib, waiting for you.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
yeah yeah yeah

Damn ............. Did y'all see how quickly DominicanScotty got on that plane to Buenos Aires?? :surprised :ninja:
She must have had HIS number in a secret place & used her (not stolen) Cellphone!!! :cheeky: ;)

(Just joshing you a bit DS & bringing a bit of light humour into here) ~ Grahame.

I am blown out here.... tried, got bushwacked (no pun intended) Some good has come out of this though. We exchanged numbers with a few members.

For you other folks I wish you well. The heroes that you so embrace? Hope when you see them running that they aren't running away. Some good folks here but some real phoney clowns too. They know who they are. Good luck anyway.

I enjoy a good reputation here as someone you can count on. That even means the ones that would never move a muscle to help me. Doesn't matter, I would still help them.

Happy Thanksgiving!