What do you dislike (if anything) in the DR?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
i repeat: i have change. i just do not want to spend it all on people who buy 10 pesos worth of stuff and pay with a 2000 pesos note. go and change it elsewhere, dude.
and i do not give a f**k how much is that in dollars. it's DR, not USA. but i can take your dolla, if you have nothing else. at 35 pesos. coz i ain't cambio either.
Now thats the main reason you a have DRUGSTORE in the DR and not the USA.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am not american so there is no reason for me to have a business in america. imagine, there are other places on this earth apart from the USA. and lemme tell you something: some folks are born to slave away in customer service. they are naturally polite, kind and well wishing. i dislike people. i will never be any good in a job where you have to be nice.
this is why i never cared much for dominican customer disservice. i totally understand. people are a major pain in the backyard.

Dec 26, 2011
Not many individuals, a nation of sheep...Lack of dignity throughout a certain younger generation...Police force in all areas are clowns...Electricity...I think beer should be cheaper.

Astute observations.