What exactly is a chopo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
She is a hot looking rubia in real life with huge melons. She is always in bars alone, supposedly waiting on a her girlfriend who never shows up. Some Dom-york starts to hit on her and she plays along. Then she orders baileys, shrimps etc, the chopa routine order. He thinks he has picked up a santiaguera. Hahahahaha.
Anyway, he pays in the end one way or another. Then we have guys who fall in love with her and pay her rent and telephone.
AZB

I am surprised no one has commented on her writing skill yet.

Bueno mi amol, no boy a comentar porque no bale la pena

Sep 19, 2005

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Smoking11 lol

After voting for a half hour straight!!!! I havent seen a woman that even comes close to the unbelievably hot girl that came up the first time i clicked. I was thinking that girl was AZB's chopo....man i wish I had saved her link...she was smoking!!!!!!!! she was an 11!!!!!

now she is gone forever!! ha ha ha

bob
Bob found this one vince
Smoking11.jpg

Sep 19, 2005
That girl is well known on the net.....if ya know what i mean..

I think someone just put up her picture after they downloaded it from "someplace", as if it was them!
so they can "rack" up a good score

bob

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Last edited:

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Example of a chopa:
Typical expat favorite.

Click here.
Con?ceme en SEXY o NO? - Ideal para conocer gente, buscar y hacer amigos

Now a typical santiaguera: Most likely not a typical chopa, reserved for santiagueros.

Con?ceme en SEXY o NO? - Ideal para conocer gente, buscar y hacer amigos

Wow! If she had a quite a bit more in the chest area she could be the twin sister of a Mocana I used to date. So I guess that means that I am finally a true Santiaguero, huh?

But wait. I've "known" a few barrio chicas. I REALLY like Johnny Walker Black, or "Chonny Negro", as a chica I once knew called it. And I can dance a mean bachata.

Does that mean that I'm.......OH GOD! Say it aint so!:cry:

Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.