What happening with Las Canas in Sosua ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009
Buenos Dias
does anyone knows if there is any problem with Las Canas Residencial in Sosua?I am trying to reach the administrator Judy Rae to book for rent for many days and i can not neither via telephone(809 5711994) nor mobile(809 4197891) and she does not answer my e-mails...
Any ideas or suggestions?
Also do you have any suggestion about Sosua/Cabarete area for LONG TERM,in case i can not book in Las Canas
Muchas Gracias

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009
Thank you so much Gregg(having the same name with my brother you should be a nice guy lol) for you to answer so fast !

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009

Sorry to ask again but i saw in the url you posted,that Judy answered but the thread is closed to ask her personally.
I am trying to call Las Canas to book for rent starting from November but noone answers the phone,ever.
So if Judy or anyone else could tell me what to do,i will be very happy
Thank you in advance....

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Call the number referenced above 809-571-1522 during normal business hours. They speak english and can arrange for you reservation.

Campesina

Sep 12, 2004
I understand the phone lines are down at Las Canas so the internet would not be working either. Please be patient until codetel gets things fixed. Thank you.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Sorry to ask again but i saw in the url you posted,that Judy answered but the thread is closed to ask her personally.
I am trying to call Las Canas to book for rent starting from November but noone answers the phone,ever.
So if Judy or anyone else could tell me what to do,i will be very happy
Thank you in advance....

I live at Las Canas and check my email at another location daily. If you would PM me your question or request I will be happy to forward it to the main office ASAP. The telephone/internet is still out of service in the area, and as of today we have not been told as to when this will be corrected.

Bermudarum

Griegos13

Feb 1, 2009
Thank you all guys for your answers and especially Campesina and Bermudarum for the pms.
Another question please for whoever knows the answer.
How is in general the Internet in Las Canas?I am asking it because i work on that daily and it is not only for fun to me.What is the avg.speed you can get?
Do you have often problems like this one(no net at all) ?
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.