What I learned from being in a coma for 10 days in the the hospital with covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
In his estimation, he was facing certain death. That doesn’t always allow for clarity of thought. As I said in my post, I don’t condone it but I understand why he did it.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
You are right.
The FDA has approved Ivermectin for human use.

Ivermectin tablets are approved by the FDA to treat people with intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis, two conditions caused by parasitic worms. In addition, some topical forms of ivermectin are approved to treat external parasites like head lice and for skin conditions such as rosacea.

When doctors started pushing back on patients searching out prescriptions for the drug as a treatment for Covid19, the rush on veterinary clinics began.
So many poor souls looking to fight the virus with the version that had been approved for animals, more specifically horses.
So dire became the situation that the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) felt it necessary to address the rush.
ICYMI:

It is disingenuous to play dumb about why there are conversations about so-called horse pills.
Again, and to be perfectly clear...

Has Ivermectin in any of its forms been approved by the FDA for use in combatting the coronavirus (Covid19)?

No, it has not.
The FDA is not the only medical authority in the world only in the USA, you know, an advanced country with a pretty dismal record in regards to covid treatment.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
anti parasite and antiviral and for human animals as well. Has save millions from river blindness and various internal parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.