Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Wow see the different views..

goatfarmnga said:
OK I can say my husband is from a campos area..but have phones, nice homes with windows, money, cars and travel to the US every year..So they are not Chopo Campos people..Just wanted a different view point than what AZB called my in laws....Thanks guys I can deal with a hard working farmer family as relatives..but not a CHOPO type family..which they are not..THanks! :) PAM

Just because they have Homes, money, cars and travel does not mean they are not chopo. Chopo is Low Class, Uncouth, Trash. It has nothing to do with money.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
I never tried to romanticize poverty Tony, nor have I tried to glorify it. I did however, attempt to be just as rude as you. Now that we know we can both take the low road, riding with the hard knocks and low dirty pot shots, I mean pot holes, it would be my recommendation to agree to disagree the more civilized fashion that we are both capable of.

Finally Pam, you left yourself wide open on this one and couldn't resist. Any gal that farmed goats that I ever met was a campasina.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Thanks for all the replies!!!!!

Now, I have to lock it!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Tim H.:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.