WHat is a good cheap way to send a letter from Puerto PLata to Canada?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Since there are no flights going to Canada, if you can find someone close to where you are who is flying out to the USA soon, ask if they will mail it for you when they land. Cheapest way possible.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Since there are no flights going to Canada, if you can find someone close to where you are who is flying out to the USA soon, ask if they will mail it for you when they land. Cheapest way possible.
I get a parcel sent from miami for 150 peso , and 6000 plus from here to canada. Crazy
Yes I will ck to see who is going back

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
From Pto plata it’s around fifty dollars to send a letter because of FedEx or similar shipper fees here. Unless you put trust in DR PO. I emailed a pdf to my sister in usa, she printed the form, mailed it for me there. Saved $50 usd

CJL56

Mar 21, 2020
N. take a run over to Blackbeard's, don't seal the envelope to ensure everything's good, if you have a stamp on it already it should mot be a problem to find one of the guests that are leaving to drop it off for you in the US. (with stamp buy him a beer, without stamp buy him 3) You can use my name as a reference, I think you know who I am.

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Friend went to post office about 1 1/2 month ago Girl said no mail to Canada...... Covid 19. No more details but suspect no direct flights to Canada therefore no mail. May be different in Santo Domingo.

Other friend did received package from Canada with FedX flew Canada-USA- Puerto Rico-DR.